Valued Contributor

Does anyone know what Serious Skincare's TSV 1/19 Friday will be?

I've checked their FB and twitter accounts but found nothing.   Does anyone know what this will be?

Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what Serious Skincare's TSV 1/19 Friday will be?

I have some hg skincare products that I absolutely love by SSC. That brand does not get a lot of love here,but the Creamerum changed my skin dramatically -smooth, flawless really! my complexion was bright and clear, I just love that lotion. no irittation.

I also have backups in the Reverse lift line of 2 masks. replenishing lift and the 5 minute lift clay mask. I have not seen these on hsn for a while.

I use a hodgepodge of products and might just gift the reverse lift line a go if there is a good kit. 

looing forward to the show, no idea about the tsv, but I hope it is not the egg machine 

Honored Contributor

I've been checking their social media as well as HSN's social media and I'm not seeing anything.

I wonder if it will be a choice of supersize cleansers?  Or did they do that recently?  Did they do a beauty book TS before the holidays?

Honored Contributor

@OfCourse @donna71 - I like the glycolic line, esp the cleanser.

Not sure about the TS, but this looks like a TS kit

Serious Skincare New You New Age Defiance Kit
596-884
Serious Skincare New You New Age Defiance Kit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Serious Skincare Eye Sculpt Cool Lift Concentrate
596-781
Serious Skincare Eye Sculpt Cool Lift Concentrate

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Serious Skincare Vitamin C Ester Pads BOGO
596-876
Serious Skincare Vitamin C Ester Pads BOGO

Super Contributor

@OfCourse

On an ad for Beauty report, they showed th SSC TS. It is a set of 3 large cleansers and the cleansing brush.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the info about SSC, ladies!  @Chi-town girl  I was wondering about that eye product, as I have eye bags.  @mistyada  I saw that but didn't hear what they said.  I love their glycolic cleanser!!!  @donna71 I never found their lift products did anything.  Perhaps I'll try one of the masks this year.  @Lipstickdiva  You'd think it was a state secret the way SSC keeps the info about their TSV off their web site, FB, and twitter!

Honored Contributor

@mistyada wrote:

@OfCourse

On an ad for Beauty report, they showed th SSC TS. It is a set of 3 large cleansers and the cleansing brush.

@mistyada, so it's what I figured.  Bummer.  I bought this last year.  I like the brush but I ended up giving the cleanser to my sister.  I bought the C cleanser and it didn't work for my skin.  I know I can't use the glycoloc, been there done that. 

Respected Contributor

I use the retinol spf 30 on my chest for day. I also occasionally use the night retinol to switch off from consult beaute Regenerol. Im about out of my vitamin C serum from Timeless..so I see the pads here from SSC...i may look into those. Anyone use them..please share your results. I know, probably not 20% C..?? As for that reverse lift line..i had terrible results, and sent the kit back. It actually dried out my skin, and created lines I never had! I then read low ratings, and many claimed the same. For me, it's hit and miss with SSC.