Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone know the dates for Sephora sale?

@Jordan2 wrote:

If Sephora offered a higher percentage off more often than I would purchase more and raise myself from my BI status, just saying!

NK!  Ulta has really stepped up their game and perks.  

Honored Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

If Sephora offered a higher percentage off more often than I would purchase more and raise myself from my BI status, just saying!

@Bella Carro I didn't even know Ulta had perks. I have only been there two or three times in my lifetime. How do you sign up? Do they offer discounts throughout the year? TIA!

Respected Contributor

@appm wrote:

Just got my mail - starts November 6.

OOPS.  I'm rouge and it looks like 11/6 through 11/9 is first access for rouge.  So I'm not sure about VB or VIB - nothing else on card.

Thanks for the dates.  Im not VIB, but just waiting to get the %15 off because I wanted PTR new 3% retinol.  No one else has it but his site, and there's no discounts at this time.

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Bella Carro wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Bella Carro I didn't even know Ulta had perks. I have only been there two or three times in my lifetime. How do you sign up? Do they offer discounts throughout the year? TIA!

HappyDaze,

I'm platinum at both, have 2,000 points at Sephora and with all my Ulta points I have $177.00!!!  Plus, Ulta has lunch deals every so often where you'll get free kits when you spend so much.  If I can buy at Ulta I do because I love their rewards program.  I've only cashed in my Sephora points 1 time.  Definitely sign up.

Honored Contributor

@Beauty-junkie wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Bella Carro wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

HappyDaze,

I'm platinum at both, have 2,000 points at Sephora and with all my Ulta points I have $177.00!!!  Plus, Ulta has lunch deals every so often where you'll get free kits when you spend so much.  If I can buy at Ulta I do because I love their rewards program.  I've only cashed in my Sephora points 1 time.  Definitely sign up.

@Allthingsgirly thank you! I just went there today to check out the mally 5 pc shadow stick set and the Lorac mega pro 2 palette in person, which I fell in love with,  and I signed up. I bought the Mally set and told my hubby about the Lorac palette for a possible birthday present. He just said go ahead and get it so I will order it online. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I've never really found Ulta's perks that great.  Seems like anytime I want to use a coupon, the product is exempt.  Rarely do I find I can use their coupons.  Sephora's can be used on anything. 

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Bella Carro wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I've never really found Ulta's perks that great.  Seems like anytime I want to use a coupon, the product is exempt.  Rarely do I find I can use their coupons.  Sephora's can be used on anything. 

I agree  Sue.  I don't buy much from Ulta--too many exclusions and abominable customer service .

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

My birthday is the beginning of November and it always coincides with my birthday. So expect it to be in a couple of weeks.

Happy Early Birthday!! Smiley Happy Heart

Thank you Winamac! It is November 6. I appreciate the birthday wishes.

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Beauty-junkie wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Bella Carro wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

HappyDaze,

@Allthingsgirly thank you! I just went there today to check out the mally 5 pc shadow stick set and the Lorac mega pro 2 palette in person, which I fell in love with,  and I signed up. I bought the Mally set and told my hubby about the Lorac palette for a possible birthday present. He just said go ahead and get it so I will order it online. Smiley Happy

You'll be surprised how fast the points add up.  I buy all my drugstore things from there so I can use the coupons too.  Every couple weeks I get an email saying I'll get 2-5x's the points on certain purchases!  If you ever get an email saying you get extra points, make sure you activate the offer.  When you sign into your account, you can go under my offers and you'll see if it's active(it takes 5 minutes).  Go through a rebate site too to save even more.  Your hubby sounds greatSmiley Happy