Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone know of a perfume that smells like Vanilla?

@Squirrel Lover 

I love Wen's 613 edp. Its a rich vanilla, rosemary and lemon. Its warm, inviting and cozy. The vanilla is dominant and splays into the delicate undertones of the rosemary and lemon deliciously. It can be worn year 'round and is extremely popular and very well loved. There's an absolutely divine body butter in the same fragrance too.

Honored Contributor

@CharM1951 wrote:

I like Philosophy Fresh Cream.  It is out-of-stock at QVC now, but you can get it at Ulta or Sephora. (Online at either of these too)

@CharM1951 I like it a lot too.  I just bought myself a bottle and some shower gel directly from the Philosophy site when they had a 40% off everything sale.

Trusted Contributor

You may want to sample Shalimar, as mentioned here before. It's the perfume I wore the most. To me it smells of vanilla.

I was always asked what I was wearing.

Trusted Contributor

I love vanilla, & my favorite edp is Mon Guerlain, by Guerlain, who also makes Shalimar. I use Philosophy Vanilla Coconut shower gel (year round), & the 2 scents blend beautifully. QVC has it, & sometimes Zulily.

Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

I would love to find a  perfume that smells like Vanilla. I only have one perfume Chanel number 5 but what I really would love is a perfume that smells like warm vanilla and is excellent quality~not the stuff teenagers use.

@Squirrel Lover 

I'm also a true vanilla fan.   If you haven't already done so, check out Trapp scented candles and smell their Orange Vanilla scent.   Outstanding .... I have that scent burning now as I write this.  Intoxicating.

Honored Contributor

I currently have this one...

Caribbean Original Vanilla

I also have this one

Comptoir  Sud Pacifique Vanille.  I've had multiple bottles of it over decades.

It is more a pure vanilla than the Caribbean Original Vanilla.  The formula has changed

a bit over the years but I still like it.  And I don't have people falling over themselves trying to figure out where that wonderful aroma is coming from!

Honored Contributor

Metallique by Tom Ford is a good  vanilla, imo.

Super Contributor

anothre Guerlain perfume- Angelique Noire is the most amazing perfume I have ever tried. I just got a teeniest vial of it with an order from Guerlain. The reviews are amazing. the price is amazing-260 dollars. but worth trying if we ever get back to stores.

Valued Contributor

@Squirrel Lover 

Hi ! My favorite vanilla fragrance is by Ellis Brooklyn -Sci-Fi . I get compliments when I wear it . Sephora carries the roller ball and full size .The also have their own website .

Here are the notes 

top  -bergamont ,bitter orange

mid - green tea , pink freesia 

dry down -vanilla bean , cashmere wood

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

I would love to find a  perfume that smells like Vanilla. I only have one perfume Chanel number 5 but what I really would love is a perfume that smells like warm vanilla and is excellent quality~not the stuff teenagers use.

@Squirrel Lover 

I'm also a true vanilla fan.   If you haven't already done so, check out Trapp scented candles and smell their Orange Vanilla scent.   Outstanding .... I have that scent burning now as I write this.  Intoxicating.

@Tinkrbl44 Love that candle!!!!!!!I buy it often as well...Smells so good!