Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know if this product exists?

@SilleeMee- Any idea when Elf is going to have free shipping again?

Esteemed Contributor

@sixteencharacter  Try Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms. It's 100% all natural and keeps my lips soft and supple in the harshest winters. I wear the Red Dahlia, which looks dark and old ladish on the tube but is an attractive shade for women with medium coloring, blue or green eyes and light brown to graying hair. Available at Walgreens! Recommended by friends after I complained about lipstick lines and dry lips. Works for me. Good luck. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SilleeMee- Any idea when Elf is going to have free shipping again?

I don't know. I'm signed up for their promos and that's when I usually find out. @San Antonio Gal

Regular Contributor

Try this: You will not be disappointed..

https://bravonbeauty.com/collections/lip

Trusted Contributor

I'm so surprised no one mentioned this one.   Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color.  On YouTube, the Hot and Flashy lady, tested about 15 lipsticks to see which was the best one for mature women and this one won.  It's about $2.00.  Crazy, huh?

Honored Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

I'm so surprised no one mentioned this one.   Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color.  On YouTube, the Hot and Flashy lady, tested about 15 lipsticks to see which was the best one for mature women and this one won.  It's about $2.00.  Crazy, huh?

@Harvard99

I love WnW Megalast lippies! I have many colors. They're great. They really do stay on for a long time.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

@Harvard99

I love WnW Megalast lippies! I have many colors. They're great. They really do stay on for a long time.

I think they're really good, regardless of the price @SilleeMee.  And they do not feather at all.  Amazing. How do they do it for 2 bucks?  Some nice colors also.

On another subject, have you ever heard of another Indian pharmacy called Reliable Rx Pharmacy (reliablerxpharmacy.com), for the careprotst and the Retin A).  I've yet to place an  order and I came across a some posiitve reviews of them online. They said it was a sister co. of ADC but only $10. shipping to the US. Not sure I want to stray with no real information.

Honored Contributor

@Harvard99,

I have not heard about that pharmacy. Never knew that ADC had a sister company. 

Respected Contributor

I use CoverGirls Outlast Lipstain, then put a tinted lip balm or gloss over it...no bleeding for me (at least if it does, the sheer color doesn't show). I'm 63 and definitely have those lines!

Respected Contributor

@sixteencharacter wrote:

A lip color that really does NOT bleed into the lines around your lips.  Thanks for your knowledge.  I'm retired now and don't have to do the whole makeup thing anymore, but any lip color going into these lines looks awful and just draws attention to them.  Anyone?

I use Serious Skincare Instatox as my lip primer and never have a problem with any of my lip colors feathering. Instatox is supposed to be used as a face serum but it's awful for that. I found that it makes the best lip primer.