Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if MAC discontinued

[ Edited ]

the Emphatically Blond color in their longwear waterproof eyebrow gel? I usually order 2-3 at a time & haven't ordered since late summer. I checked Macy's, Ulta, Nordstrom, Dillards, Amazon, Walmart, and the MAC site. I asked the question in a Chat at the MAC site and never received the answer. I once tried the Toasted Blond color & it was too dark.

Clinique's brow gel gets good stars, but there are complaints there's very little in the container & it only lasts about 3 weeks.

Any other blond eyebrow gel tint suggestions? I prefer the type that goes on with just one brush, like mascara does.

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone know if MAC discontinued

It probably is discontinued but it looks like Dillards still has it and Saks says limited inventory.

I went and looked to see if I could find out how light the color is. I really love the Revlon Brow Fantasy but it doesn't look like they have anything light enough for you.

Respected Contributor

Do you have an outlet mall near? They may have a Cosmetics Company Store.

They get discontinued products for a while & you can call & ask if they have what you want. They won't ship or give you a price on the phone.

Poshmark has a Mac forum that sells Mac.

There is also a Gone But Not Forgotten number that you can call & see if they can find it for you. 800-216-7173 M-F 9-4:30 EST

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

the Emphatically Blond color in their longwear waterproof eyebrow gel? I usually order 2-3 at a time & haven't ordered since late summer. I checked Macy's, Ulta, Nordstrom, Dillards, Amazon, Walmart, and the MAC site. I asked the question in a Chat at the MAC site and never received the answer. I once tried the Toasted Blond color & it was too dark.

Clinique's brow gel gets good stars, but there are complaints there's very little in the container & it only lasts about 3 weeks.

Any other blond eyebrow gel tint suggestions? I prefer the type that goes on with just one brush, like mascara does.

Thanks!

@Desert Lily   Good Morning. I have a site Stagesdotcom where I've found discontinued lipsticks and other cosmetics. For a good brow gel (w/ fibers), mascara wand, I use Benefit's Gimme Brow Gel in Blonde. It has some taupe in it...not true light blonde which wouldn't have any color show up on me. I use it over a light eyeshadow. When they're on HSN, they sell duos. I purchased it that way last time. I also use the Benefit Brow Pencil sometimes. 

Valued Contributor

@Desert Lily 

HI Senna Cosmetics has gel brow product . Its called Brow Fix X setting gel . I use taupe . They actually have 2 blonde shades . Nude Blonde  and Blonde shimmer . They are having a black friday sale till Dec 2 30% off