Regular Contributor

Does anyone know Perricone TSV for June 9th?

If anyone has any idea what the TSV is please advise. Seems it's always the same lately. Would love to see a different configuration or a "try me" kit with different products that I haven't tried yet. The Neuropeptide line works for me but don't care much for the Plasma.Thank you in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know Perricone TSV for June 9th?

@donniesmom Sorry, I haven't heard. Usually they will run a few promos when the TSV days are coming up, but haven't seen that yet. Also, they send out a presale TSV email (if you have set your preferences to receive them) and it appears up on the front screen of this website when the TSV time is getting closer.

I will be interested to know also, as I love Perricone products. Like you, the Neropeptide  products work the best for me. But unlike you, I really love the Cold Plasma. I feel they really nourish the skin before putting on moisturizer and makeup.

One thing I hope the TSV is NOT is some more of the NP Facial Cream, as I have so much from other deals they have put together. Also, I have a lot of the Face Finishing Moisturizer. Both are great products, but I probably won't purchase the TSV if those are in it. Will take me about a year to finish up what I have of them right now. LOL!

Hope we both hear from someone who has the inside scoop!

Regular Contributor

Thanks World Traveler--I do get emails for upcoming TSV's but was hoping someone had some information. I never tried Perricone "No Makeup" foundation or blush etc. That would be nice if they did a try me kit for that. Just wishful thinking on my part! LOL

Respected Contributor

I'd love to know as well.  It's also their anniversary show...  I think it's 15 years on the Q.

Honored Contributor

I hope it is either a Try Me, or a No Makeup Kit.....No more Neropeptide Cream though.....

Contributor

A 3 1 0 4 0 7

Honored Contributor

@dusty523 Thanks!

Looks interesting and there's new packaging.....maybe a new line of his?

I have enough other Perricone products that address the same areas. I will watch the presentations though. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Thank you Dusty523!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @dusty523! I’ve got quite the stash of Perricone, but will go take a look.