Honored Contributor

Does anyone have the SimpleHuman Mirror?

I am tempted to buy the Simple Human lighted mirror that is the Todays Special Value.  Does anyone have these mirrors?   Is it worth the money? It is costlier than any mirror I have ever bought. Ive tried makeup mirrors from Walmart and from Kohls and had to return, the light was not good at all!!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Regular Contributor

Re: Does anyone have the SimpleHuman Mirror?

I’ve had mine for over five years and love it. Bought at bed bath and beyond for $199 less 20% without the 10x piece. Also have their trash can in my kitchen. These are lifetime purchases from a fabulous company.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

yes, I have one I got it last year on Prime Day,  and it looks like this might be a good deal as they included the added 10x mirror

that said the price might be the same if you can use a coupon at Bed Bath Beyond or even just go there and check it out today and see if you like it.

the charge lasts a long time 

Trusted Contributor

I have it.  It's a mirror.  I bought it from the Q.  I don't find it better than any other mirror.  Go to T.J. Maxx and pick up a mirror there - cheaper and more variety - or try simplehuman on eBay.

Honored Contributor

If you have a Bedbathandbeyond near you, they sell this mirror.  SimpleHuman is an expensive brand.

Honored Contributor

For me, I'd have to have a few loose screws to spend that kind of money on a makeup mirror.

Trusted Contributor

Years ago I purchased a Floxite mirror on QVC.  It was excellent...10x magnification and Daylight lighting. I won’t recommend anything other than the daylight.  All others are much too yellow in lighting and worthless.  It has lasted at least 10 + years.  While QVC still carried  this brand, I bought a backup one because I had not seen anything of this quality anywhere.  Although the TSV looks interesting, I personally could not justify the price.  I suggest checking on line to see if you can find a Floxite daylight 10x magnification mirror.  They are probably around $70.00.  You will not be disappointed.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Simplehuman announced last January that they will be debuting their new smart mirror w/google assist in spring '20. The total package will cost $700. Just the mirror part is $400 and the Google assist is extra. The ultimate device for the ultimate narcissist, imo.

The Sensor Mirror Hi-Fi and the Sensor Mirror Hi-Fi Assist

"Hey Google"

hi-fi-mirror-34-view-j01.jpg

Super Contributor

I may have to give this a try. I'm getting to the point where my nose is getting in the way when I try to put mascara on. Seems it's time for magnification!!

Trusted Contributor

I have a beautiful 10x mirror that I bought on sale at CVS.  I would never pay that kind of money for a mirror...mine cost me 45.00 and it works great.  Shop around I'm sure you can find a suitable mirror for less...