Contributor

Does anyone have the Michael Todd Sonicsmooth?

Hi.  I recently purchased this when it was a Beauty Deal.  I've been charging it for 10 hours now.  I see no blinking light to indicate that it is, indeed, charging.  If you have this device, is a light supposed to blink when it is charging?  I know green means fully charged and red means low charge.  But, I would think there should be a light blinking while charging.  Mine is doing nothing.  Thanks

Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone have the Michael Todd Sonicsmooth?

I just went to charge mine to see, it blinks red when charging. If you are charging it in the bathroom, is there a chance your gfi popped?

btw.... I do love that tool. I hope yours is in action soon and you enjoy it! 

Frequent Contributor

I Recently purchased this, from Amazon. I charged for a full 24 hours and there was no blinking lights, they remained red. I figured I received a dud but, it seems to work perfectly. HTH
Contributor

Thanks for the replies.  Mine doesn't light at all so I think I got a dud.  I've already packed it up and returned it to QVC.  I tried several outlets and even my USB port in my laptop.  No red light at all.  I have since delved into the reviews of this product on QVC and it has happened to others as well.  I hope the replacement works.