Respected Contributor

Does anyone have Beekman FRESH CREAM lip balm?

I've been using the Iris & Aloe lip balm that was in their recent TTV and I love it. It keeps my lips nicely moisturized all day. The Fresh Cream recently came back in stock and I'd like to know how it smells. The description says vanilla, but I was really wondering if it smells anything like Philosophy's Fresh Cream (which I love!)

Thanks for any help!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone have Beekman FRESH CREAM lip balm?

No, but I know that Philosophy makes a Fresh Cream lip shine (gloss) that they sell on their site.

Valued Contributor

I have Beekman's Fresh Cream lip balm. It's a pure vanilla scent, very similar to Philosophy's Fresh Cream. I like it much more than their Vanilla Absolute scent.

Valued Contributor

@lmt wrote:

I've been using the Iris & Aloe lip balm that was in their recent TTV and I love it. It keeps my lips nicely moisturized all day. The Fresh Cream recently came back in stock and I'd like to know how it smells. The description says vanilla, but I was really wondering if it smells anything like Philosophy's Fresh Cream (which I love!)

Thanks for any help!!

Although I really enjoy using all "flavors" of Beekman lip balm, the Fresh Cream is my favorite, @lmt.  The scent is reminiscent of pure vanilla without being overly "sweet".  Unfortunately, I can't compare it to Philosophy's Fresh Cream.

Honored Contributor

I use it and love it, I think is has a light vanilla scent.

New Contributor

I have aloe/iris balm and it's alright.Beekman Bounty box is back for 7am show at encore pricing on Wed 4/13. Really enjoying aloe&iris scent in Spring Bounty box. Balm just doesn't smell much, IMO.