Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Does anyone else...........?

Seem to have trouble deciding which 3-in-1 is their favorite? Originally, I thought it was PG, then UL, and now I think it is FIL......lol! I do enjoy PG the most because of the beautiful creaminess of it and the smell is great too...BUT, if we are talking plain ol' scent prefrence, I think it is FIL...It is funny, because it was one of the first batch that I bought from Philosophy...I kept smelling it and smelling it, unsure of what the notes were, and if I "loved" it. I liked it, but there was something there, and something in the back of my mind kept thinking I would end up loving it.....

Now, it is just the best....LOVE it!!

I also got to try eternal grace and don't love it as much as the sample, but it is still nice...you know what though? I swear it has some of the same notes as snow angel!!! Take away the earthy scent, and under notes smell like snow angel. I thought it was a fluke, but then kept getting the scent. I don't know about others, but when I take a big whiff of SA out of the bottle, I get the light perfume smell first, and then almost like an after taste I get this soft, clean smell. It is very hard to describe, but it is my favorite part of snow angel. Anyone else notice this? I know not many people seem to care for eternal, but I like it and it smells really clean to me...definitely a universal scent IMO. I also got the spray fragrance (tiny) and it smells a lot like alcohol....but not a horrible smell.

Well...only Inner grace and baby grace left to go ladies....I'm on a mission!! I feel a definite desire to scale back now.....(the ever-nagging ringing in my ear of an empty piggy bank {#emotions_dlg.huh}) and I think I will stick to what I have got now..... which is several kegs of the fav's and toooo many foodies....and they are ALL open!! I didn't think about that, when I ripped them open to sniff them! uggh...

Sorry for the long-winded note here....kinda miss you gals, I haven't talked to any of you for awhile it seems....

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. My baby boy turned 2 on the 22nd., and then his second Christmas....He got a whole band set up, microphone and all...he is in heaven...He just adores music....what a joy......

Thanks for letting me ramble....{#emotions_dlg.blushing}