Contributor

Re: Does anyone else breakout when wearing It cc?

YES! So allergic to the skin loving ingredients! It took 2 weeks to clear up after only wearing it 2 days! My face developed knots, itching and peeled like I had a bad sunburn!
Respected Contributor

Worst foundation ever. It created an aging, " made-up" look no matter how I applied it. I did not wear it enough to break out, but I did throw it away. I avoid the It brand.

Valued Contributor

Yes. I did too. It was a sensitivity to one of the ingredients and not clogged pores.
Super Contributor

@Sugar Bunny wrote:
YES! So allergic to the skin loving ingredients! It took 2 weeks to clear up after only wearing it 2 days! My face developed knots, itching and peeled like I had a bad sunburn!

Haha, "skin loving ingredients!" Me too, it took about 2 weeks to recover from my big, bad breakout! 

Respected Contributor

I didn't break out, but I got a rash.  I have no problem with the Celebration Foundation, however.  

One product that did break me out was Laura Geller's Balance and Brighten.  I also can't wear Mally's product, and several others.  My skin is just too allergic and sensitive!

Respected Contributor

I broke out and it was terrible for my oily skin - made me very oily. 

Valued Contributor

I got a small sample from Sephora once, just to see what the hype was about. I used a tiny drop because it is so thick and I don't use any kind of heavy makeup.  In the one small area where I tried it, I developed a couple of bumps within hours. So into the trash the sample of IT CC went! 

Honored Contributor

No.  It doesn't bother me at all.  Either formula.

Super Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

I didn't break out, but I got a rash.  I have no problem with the Celebration Foundation, however.  

One product that did break me out was Laura Geller's Balance and Brighten.  I also can't wear Mally's product, and several others.  My skin is just too allergic and sensitive!

I love the celebration foundation, and also have never had any irritation from it. A friend of mine told me the it original cc has mica, and the illuminating formula doesn't. I'm not sure if that is true, I haven't checked the labels. If so, maybe that's the ingredient that irritates my skin. I have also had the same irritation with the Pur Mineral foundation.

Esteemed Contributor

Tried it once a year or so ago and it made my complexion very oily and irritated.  I only used it twice.  The second time, I washed it off just minutes after applying and returned it to QVC.  What the heck is in that stuff?!?!  It drove my face nuts!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt