Super Contributor

Does anyone else breakout when wearing It cc?

It's weird, the breakouts only happen when wearing the regular cc. My skin can tolerate the cc illumination formula. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone else breakout when wearing It cc?

yes

Respected Contributor

My daughter does.  She stopped using it.

Occasional Contributor

Yes. The Illuminating one.

Honored Contributor

Honestly, I can't remember since it's been so long since I've used it.  I'm mostly using Physicians Formula Super BB Cream or Skinn Intellitint (the one with HD pigments) these days and they're working just fine so I'll stick with them.  

Super Contributor

Yes my cousin and myself both broke out and had a rash from it. It's to bad because it looked nice on the skin. We both just sold our super sized tubes in our garage sale. I also sold alot of my IT Cosmetics makeup and brushes for a little of nothing. It's sad how much money I lost out on, but on the bright side I found an awesome brand that I'm using and loving now. It's Hourglass Cosmetics.

Respected Contributor

@homedecorator wrote:

It's weird, the breakouts only happen when wearing the regular cc. My skin can tolerate the cc illumination formula. 

YES!! I bought the IT CC Cream and I had bad breakouts. I also had a bad reaction with the IT Confidence in a Cream. I am going to stay away from IT.

Regular Contributor

Yes - I don't think my skin likes products with silicone in them

Super Contributor

@HangingTen wrote:

Yes - I don't think my skin likes products with silicone in them

Maybe it's the silicone that bothers me. The strange thing is my skin has no reaction to the cc illumination, and I can't find any difference in the ingredients. I really like the way my skin feels with the illumination version. With the regular, I break out and my skin feels really dry and itchy. I've tried it a couple different times and have the same reaction.

Super Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Honestly, I can't remember since it's been so long since I've used it.  I'm mostly using Physicians Formula Super BB Cream or Skinn Intellitint (the one with HD pigments) these days and they're working just fine so I'll stick with them.  

I'll have to try the Physicians Formula, I really like that brand.