Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone else NOT use instagram? Or even know what it is?!

Instagram is way better than Facebook, IMO.  I access it on my IPad and I really enjoy the people and subjects that I follow. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I only use my phone for calling/texting/photos, but I do use Facebook on my computer.  I do not use Instagram though. BTW, Facebook owns Instagram, so I don't think it's as private as someone who posted earlier thinks it is.  I just don't want to add more time-suckers to my life.

Honored Contributor

I don't use Instagram.  I don't use Facebook.  I'm not a social media person unless forums are a form of social media.  I read and sometimes participate in makeup forums and tech forums.  Is this forum considered "social media"?  Is You Tube social media?

Valued Contributor

I won't touch anything belonging to Mark Zuckerberg...Instagram or Facebook!

Honored Contributor

I signed up years ago but never really used it.  I just don't know how it works and I'm not interested in it.  My DD has an account and uses it more now than FB.

Honored Contributor

My smartphone is my life and livelihood.  My husband is a contractor and I take calls and book jobs from a dozen interior design ladies and gents.  Do a lot of shopping on it Smiley Happy Can watch 4 security cams...we need no security cams where we live and with two barking maniacs.  I just like tech and can check on the dingo if we're in Hong Kong LOL (haven't been there and won't be there.  It's just a long running joke with us).  Don't mind me.  I'm sleep deprived today!

Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover I have no interest in IG. I am very active on a couple of local FB pages and a couple more that are geared to my interests. That's all.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I open Instagram a couple of times a week to look at the teenage grandbabies (or James Welsh (sigh) )  He's my skincare guru.

Trusted Contributor

I am trying to like Instagram but I just don;t I do have an account but find it less than user friendly.  I will stick with Facebook for the most part.

Honored Contributor

I occationally enter sweeps on it... but, that is all.