Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone buy Perlier ?

I started using Perlier products back when they first came to QVC. My two favorite products were the Peach shower gel and the White Almond hand cream. I remember taking the peach shower gel with me when we stayed in a B&B in Salem, MA. The owner asked me the next day what the incredible scent was in the bathroom. It smelled EXACTLY like a fresh peach. And the White Almond smell was so clean and fresh; smelled just like an almond. Their Gardenia scent was also lovely.

Back then Macy's also carried some of their products, but of course QVC had the better deals.

I haven't used any of their products in over 20 years. 

Honored Contributor

When they quit making the Lavande EDT that's when I stopped buying Perlier. It was my favorite lavender scent.

s-l640.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@patoflI came to be a Perlier customer with my sister back in the 1970s when the only products were original Honey and White Almond.  At that time we puchased it atthe former Marshall Field's.  My sister has super sensitive skin and Perlier was one of the first luxury bath and body lines she found that did not make her itch.  The products worked very well on me too.  It was a blessing for us when Perlier came to QVC with an expanded line of products (and then onto HSN) especially after they discontinued to sell in USA department stores and their own boutiques.  We continue to purchase, and I can always count on a Perlier product being a welcomed gift for my sister.  It's not often, but I occasionally use other brands for bath and body products, but my sister is 100% Perlier. Both of us look forward to the annual 101 ounce bath cream special they have in October. My sister also likes the skincare very much.   

Esteemed Contributor

I did not know QVC sold it.I bought mine from HSN

Honored Contributor

I started buying Perlier when Skip was on QVC.  I don't recall his mother being on the shows with him until he went to HSN.  I started with the honey and white almond lines.  I still buy several shower creams/body creams from the Perlier line.  I have purchased a few of their skincare items, but don't really continue to buy them.  I really like their shower gels and lotions/body creams.

Respected Contributor

I've bought Perlier bath & body products for years and have quite a few that I love.   Used to enjoy some from the Elariia line although that was discontinued. Not as much a fan of their skincare products.  I bought the 20 piece hand cream set mostly to give out as gifts but just opened one to test the fragrance and while lightly scented, my hand feels really soft!  I'm debating on trying the new Caribbean Vanilla & Almond (although I know I have a Caribbean Vanilla in my stash) and also was tempted by the new Lemoncello and Arancello but I just don't need all that!

Super Contributor

NOOOOOOOOOO, there is just way too much lotion on the market now, nothing is special. No wait, the  DIY whipped shea butter I make is.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I started buying Perlier when Skip was on QVC.  I don't recall his mother being on the shows with him until he went to HSN.  I started with the honey and white almond lines.  I still buy several shower creams/body creams from the Perlier line.  I have purchased a few of their skincare items, but don't really continue to buy them.  I really like their shower gels and lotions/body creams.

@DaysdeeYes, Amanda was on air with Skip during the QVC days.  She is still very attactive and youthful looking for her age, but knock off 25 years and you can get it why some callers (who didn't know anything about the Borghese family) thought they were siblings. 

Respected Contributor

I enjoy Skip and Amanda. Skip can be quite comical and jokes.  He teases at times.I like to watch  them on air.  She oftens give gift giving and wrapping tips for holidays.Amanda has had surgery and she looks good. Pictures of her Mother are also nice. I believe she is in her 90s. I use less of their products. There are so many more choices. The honey line and almond were my first favorites also. I still like the 25% Shea Butter hand cream. I used to have coworkers  come in and use a pump when on my desk and loved it. 

I never got into the skin care very much.I do like their Antiwrinkle Lip Moisture Stick. 

Valued Contributor

I LOVE watching Skip  and Amanda....Did anyone catch Skip doing "the worm" a few years ago.  I love him.  Maybe being 100% Italian has me biased.  I do like their products.  I use the Royal jelly serum every night on my face.  I like it better than Josie Maran.  I love their White Almond line as well.  I think they re more reasonably priced compared to many others.