Regular Contributor

Does anyone buy Perlier ?

[ Edited ]

They feature it on HSN. My favorite skin care products. Not over priced. Love their scents. I recently bought their royal jelly eye serum and I love , love , love how it has softened up my forehead and undereye skin, reducing the look of wrinkles there.I can't get rid of wrinkles with any product but I do appreciate when they are less noticeable.

I would like to add that I really don't like how Skip speaks to his Mother on air , but it doesn't seem to bother her , so who am I to care.

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone buy Perlier ?

They make excellent products.  Use only a small amount.  Their skincare for the face is also wonderful.  Been using them for years

Esteemed Contributor

I used to buy at ross, but like Josie & First Aid Beauty better.

Esteemed Contributor

No, not anymore. When Perlier was sold in Canada on The Shopping Channel, they used to have good bundles and then TSC and Perlier started ignoring their Canadian customer base and brought in scents and fragrances and one of items that nobody asked for nor wanted. This went on for months and then Perlier left as a vendor. When they came back, they didn't bring in the nice kits that HSN customers got.

So I decided that Perlier was no longer a brand that I wanted to buy or use. I never looked back either. I feel that when companies stop listening to their customers, those customers look elsewhere like me.

Respected Contributor

I've been using Perlier products since they first appeared on QVC over 20 years ago.  Their bath and body products are excellent.   I also like some of their face serum products,  but haven't found a complete 'face' line to love.

I did recently purchase the Shea and Argon cream for the face and body.  I use it at night on my face.   Very rich,  so only a small amount is needed.   But it's very hydrating and my face was feeling dry from all the hot air heat in the house.   After just 1 night I could feel the difference in my skin.   It may not contain lots of miracle ingredients,  but it's working for me as a night cream for the cold months.  I'll probably switch back to a serum when the temperature rises.  

Trusted Contributor

Hi loves roses. I do! I like their products and find them to have really nice scents. I just purchased the Caribbean Vanilla fragrance with body wash and I really love it. Their vanilla fragrances have always been my favorites.

I remember their New York store in Soho and always wanted to stop by but it closed in 2003. A few years later when then HSN forums were actually quite good, we had a poster who commented on how she met Skip somewhere (maybe a restaurant in New York) and told him how she loved the products and really lamented that their New York store had closed. He was not very nice at all and kept saying "ohhh God" when she said that.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Respected Contributor

Perlier used to be my #1 favorite bath and body line. I still buy a few things here and there. Every year I buy the bundle of mini handcreams to give to my guests who come to my house for Christmas. Love the Banana Velour and I see it's $19.95 for this visit. May have to get that. I much prefer the Shea line. However, when they offer new scents it seems that they are offering more florals. I do not like florals at all. In the past, they had an array of food scents which I liked such Tiramisu, Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Banana just to name a few. I have found that Josie and Wen offer more hydration than Perlier for me.

Respected Contributor

I am very hard to please. I need lotion for my hands & feet that is very moisturizing, but never sticky. 

I love a little fragrance, but so many give me headaches that I have to be careful with that, too, so I stay with the almond, latte or regular honey.

Their body/hand cream is the very best I have used.

Regular Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

Hi loves roses. I do! I like their products and find them to have really nice scents. I just purchased the Caribbean Vanilla fragrance with body wash and I really love it. Their vanilla fragrances have always been my favorites.

I remember their New York store in Soho and always wanted to stop by but it closed in 2003. A few years later when then HSN forums were actually quite good, we had a poster who commented on how she met Skip somewhere (maybe a restaurant in New York) and told him how she loved the products and really lamented that their New York store had closed. He was not very nice at all and kept saying "ohhh God" when she said that.

`So maybe the rudeness I noticed toward his mother is really his personalitity. What a shame.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, yes, yes!  I buy Perlier!  I adore their shower/bath gel and am ashamed to admit how many flavors of their 3 liters I have under my sink.  Yikes.  I have cranky skin and Perlier is the only bath stuff I've found that my skin can handle.  Therefore, I profess my love of it.  Smiles.