Regular Contributor

Re: Does anyone buy Perlier ?

@mariadomenica ITA - they are much better priced and I have definitely seen a difference using the royal jelly serum.Believe me , I'm a skeptic about skin care product claims, but this one lives up to the claims he made about it.

Respected Contributor

My mother used to buy it when she found it in Marshall's and TJ Maxx.  Never find it there anymore.  They only have a couple of scents I like.  I actually prefer L'Occitane products and have turned my mother into them.  Giving some of their products. As gifts this year.

Respected Contributor

@patofl wrote:

@JBKO wrote:

Hi loves roses. I do! I like their products and find them to have really nice scents. I just purchased the Caribbean Vanilla fragrance with body wash and I really love it. Their vanilla fragrances have always been my favorites.

I remember their New York store in Soho and always wanted to stop by but it closed in 2003. A few years later when then HSN forums were actually quite good, we had a poster who commented on how she met Skip somewhere (maybe a restaurant in New York) and told him how she loved the products and really lamented that their New York store had closed. He was not very nice at all and kept saying "ohhh God" when she said that.

`So maybe the rudeness I noticed toward his mother is really his personalitity. What a shame.

Lol. I'm a flight attendant and have had him on a flight before.

Honored Contributor

I adore their products but I'm violently allergic to them.  Too highly scented.  

Respected Contributor

I like their honey bath and shower gel but thats it. I prefer Philosophy over Perlier.  

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Regular Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

I like their honey bath and shower gel but thats it. I prefer Philosophy over Perlier.  

Philosophy scents trigger my asthma. Perlier does not. I also like to wear Crabtree & Evelyn scents, currently using their Lily of the valley.

Super Contributor

been using perlier for about 30 years.  used to use it all the time. great stuff. ditched our tv 12 years ago so i dont see the programs.  but i totally agree skip is a little too cheeky to his mom on national tv.  at home maybe but she should be treated respectfully.  seems like such a lovely person.  take care  : )