Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone buy Mally anymore?

I've never bought any of her products, and I never will. (Just not a fan.)

Respected Contributor

I love her shadow sticks and just ordered a few from her website.

Honored Contributor

I buy some of her products from her site.  Her eyeshadow sticks didn't give me the look I was going for.

Valued Contributor

I used to love her lipglosses.After she sold her company,they are now made in China.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I looove Mally's neutralizing Perfect Prep primer in the tube.  Because of the slight tint, I can wear it as my foundation and my oily complexion never looks greasy.  I also like Mally's pencil eyeliners and own 5 different colors.  I used to buy my Mally products at Kohl's until they stopped selling them.

That said, I haven't worn any makeup since late February.  All my makeup products are  rotting in a bathroom drawer as I type this.   So, no, I don't buy Mally items anymore.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

I looove Mally's neutralizing Perfect Prep primer in the tube.  Because of the slight tint, I can wear it as my foundation and my oily complexion never looks greasy.  I also like Mally's pencil eyeliners and own 5 different colors.  I used to buy my Mally products at Kohl's until they stopped selling them.

That said, I haven't worn any makeup since late February.  All my makeup products are  rotting in a bathroom drawer as I type this.   So, no, I don't buy Mally items anymore.  

@tototwo  - I've been wanting to try her Perfect Prep primer.  There are many good reviews and I'd want to wear it as my foundation on light make up days.  However, I'm in the same boat with you - I've been working from home since March and haven't worn makeup since then.   I use sunscreen daily and that's about it.  

Honored Contributor

I bought her gel liners that are really nice. Stays on forever and colors are good!!

Valued Contributor

I tried her white tube mascara a few years ago and didnt care for it. It just did nothing for me.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@spursfan2 wrote:
I tried her white tube mascara a few years ago and didnt care for it. It just did nothing for me.

They changed it.  It used to be so good.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jlkz  I had no idea she sold her company. That might explain some of the issues I have had with the eyeshadow crumbling, without much pigment, and mascara that was drier than usual, or clumping. I thought it might have just been a few bad batches. My eyelashes are very short, and her mascara really used to make them pop!

I have loved her products in the past, and still like her lip gloss.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖