Respected Contributor

Re: Does anybody use Beauty BioScience Retinosyn 45 ?

Thanks for sharing your experience Krissy!  I really appreciate it.  I don't use any retin products.  I've tried a couple and they dried out my skin terribly.  I did buy a bottle of Isomers retiniacin once, but wasn't consistent with it.  Maybe I'll try it again,and commit to using  it regularly the next time I see it on sale.  

Super Contributor

did some checking on different web sites.   for some it worked and others it didn't.  hoping i am one of the lucyk ones.  will give my reveiw when i have finished the product.

its me.  live in wpb

Respected Contributor

I hope you're one of the ones it works for.  Looking forward to your review!

Trusted Contributor

I was interested in it as the inventor/father had beautiful skin.  The tiny sizes kept me from buying. I do look forward to any reviews on this board.

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@Bella Carro wrote:

Sure hope HSN has just made a mistake because I just looked at the ingredients and all three phases show exactly the same ingredient decks.

Maybe they have the same ingredients but at different concentrations?

I think that is the case.  They gradually increase the concentration as your skin becomes accustomed to it.

Hyacinth

Frequent Contributor

They have this as a special today. I have no issues with sensitive skin and I was looking for a retin product.  I did order it.  Honestly I didn't think the price was out of line. You spend that much on a simple facial in a lot of places.  I'm 68 yrs now and have pretty good complexion, but I'm always game to try new things. I'm anxious for the pkg to arrive, what do you have to loose?

Smiley Very Happy

Regular Contributor

I tried this about a year or so ago and followed the instructions to a tee, which is very unusual for me. I admit i have nights when I just go to bed instead of doing a night time routine. When I purchased this, they said it was a two time's a year routine (45 days at a time) so I felt I really needed to give it a shot and do it properly. Saw no difference and sent it back. I do have eczema and it didn't cause any problems with that, but really no difference. I am starting to wonder if all these before and afters for any product really is our skin moisturized properly. When I do my morning and sometime night time routine my skin looks great and lines are diminished and through out the day I see them trying to peak out again. I am beginning to think the only semi-permanent thing is a doctors office visit, the rest is a good serum and moisturizer routine

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is roughly a TEASPOON OF PRODUCT in each of the .17 bottles.... how long is this kit supposed to last?!

Am I the only one that thinks this is a HUGE rip-off?!

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

There is roughly a TEASPOON OF PRODUCT in each of the .17 bottles.... how long is this kit supposed to last?!

@ Sahmlam I came very close to ordering this a while back.   I love retinols, but the size of the bottles was why I never did.  I like to use my serums on my neck and back of hands as well.

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

@MarieIG wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@ Sahmlam I came very close to ordering this a while back.   I love retinols, but the size of the bottles was why I never did.  I like to use my serums on my neck and back of hands as well.

For an ounce of product, per bottle, I can see the price or it being even higher. HOWEVER, IF this is the NORMAL cost of this size..... I just can't.

And I'll spend money on skincare, trust me. Guess even I have my limits, lol.