Respected Contributor

Does any one have this problem ?

When i go to read ingredients it say's an error has occured , my browser is new and updated , Is this a problem for anyone else. I really question QVC's technical team , there is no excuse , it has been weeks , everyone works from home , so don't blame covid . I know it sounds trivial , but i don't want to  have to go another  site to look up ingredients before i purchace. Just a little unimportant rant, In reality unless it is a TSV , there is no reason to buy from QVC anymore . I feel bad saying that , but with there shipping problems , i think it is time for me to move on and quit complaining.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does any one have this problem ?

No problems for me. Which product are you having the problem? @MW in Iowa 

Honored Contributor

It's not in the least unreasonable to have ingredients listed.

The FDA took care of that years ago.  Nothing can be sold without ingredients disclosed.  I don't blame you.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Just for fun try a394679 .  Some products do come up. i click on ingredients ,it says error has occured. I made it sound like a bigger deal than it probably is. I never have problem with most sites , even ShopHQ always  has ingredients. It could be my chrome browser is too updated to match qvc. 

Honored Contributor

I've questioned QVC's technical/design team for 25+ years!  

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Just for fun try a394679 .  Some products do come up. i click on ingredients ,it says error has occured. I made it sound like a bigger deal than it probably is. I never have problem with most sites , even ShopHQ always  has ingredients. It could be my chrome browser is too updated to match qvc. 

@MW in Iowa 

The ingredients are showing there. Try clearing your history and cookies then try again.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@MW in Iowa 

The ingredients are showing there. Try clearing your history and cookies then try again.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@MW in Iowa 

It must be my browser , i think  it is funny i go on an unwaranted rant for nothing. Some people just need something to complain about , that usually isn't me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MW in Iowa 

Do you know how to clear history and cookies?

For Chrome browser look up to the far upper-right of the screen and click the small 3 dots. That will drop down to show tools  then click the clear browsing data, then hit clear data.

For Edge browser, drop down from 3 dots to History.