Esteemed Contributor

Does WEN come back for specials

[ Edited ]

or is the big spring sale over and he just does the gallons in July.

He just left but it seems like the bigger sale would come with right before the summer scents are released.

Goodness knows I am grateful for the notifications, updates and those of you that know Dooters personally and how to find periscope  but it seems that the sale was too early.

Had my fav ODO in my cart and it sold out, too busy looking to make sure I was getting my best option.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Wen Come and do a clearance for Spring Scents.....

No, there have never been WEN Clearance sales. At the end of the month, the scent just gets pulled. Sales on QVC are rare, period.

QVC usually has a featured price at the beginning, as with all their merchandise, and the seasonals may be full price by the end. You;re better off buying seasonal items immediately or when Chaz visits and they have an ODO.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks

@ChynnaBlue

Couldn't remember how the seasonals went for special pricing.  I did use the wrong wording by saying clearance 

Respected Contributor

I been here since 2012 and I do not recall wen ever going on clearance but sometimes special pricing  or a deal on shipping  which is never much. I rarely see qvc doing any  real sale  on anything

Regular Contributor

Re: Does WEN come back for specials

I have picked up several good deals on what had previously been offered as TSV's that did include a seasonal CC.  The pricing was probably not the same as the day of the TSV but it was really good.  The only way I knew these were available was by following the WEN Forum.