Trusted Contributor

Re: Does This Look Used to You?

@monicakm  I once purchased some hand cream from Amazon and had to return it because it smelled rancid. I won't buy personal items any more from Amazon because I think they sit on the shelf too long. I do think your product does not look fresh.  I can't tell if it's been used but I would definitely return it. 

Esteemed Contributor

It definitely looks used to me ... YUCK!!!!

Honored Contributor

THAT is one of the two main reasons I steer clear of buying beauty products from Amazon & eBay.  I don't care how good of a deal it may be.

1) counterfeit products

2) used

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I don't know what was wrong with me Smiley Surprised  I ALWAYS read reviews and if I had of, I would have stayed away from this seller.  Looking at the reviews now, 95% of them are due to being sent used product.  

Honored Contributor

I left a bad rating and review of the seller (not the product) and Amazon is replacing it.  It's coming from the same seller Smiley Surprised   We'll see if the safety seal is on the new one.  Not worth just saving shipping charges.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I've learned my lesson!

Super Contributor

To me it look like the heat has got to it in shipping or it been knocked around. Some items like facial products and body lotion do change in structure if it is shipped in a warmer climate. You need to be more careful when you buy products like that in the summer months. I had to evactuate last week for hurricane Laura and i noticed the change in my body cream after a five hour ride here in Texas. To be on the safe side try not to buy creams in the summer months because those trucks are not always cool and those passages sit while beening loaded on planes.

Honored Contributor

Gross.  You have to be careful where you purchase skincare and makeup.  Someone did not like the product or wanted to try it and then decided to sell it.  

kindness is strength