Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does This Fragrance Sound Nice To You?

I think it might be nice but I'd 86 the mint. The rest of the scents evoke a warm winter beverage but the mnt is more for summer coolers.

Trusted Contributor

I think I might like it.  It's hard to know what things smell like but I do like sugary/creamy scents but not too much.  So maybe the coffee notes would counter it?  

I agree with others.  Let us know!!

Honored Contributor

Spearmint and lavender sounds very intriguing along with light musk/vanilla.  I don't think you can go wrong. 

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I am not a coffee drinker, but I like eating coffee beans.  I love the smell, but wouldn't want to smell it on me all day.

A few months ago, I found a coffee and coconut body wash and bought some.  The smell is great in the shower, but doesn't stick to you once you are dried off.  I use it occasionally for a uplifting experience.  The price was really right too...Very inexpensive.

8B1B5EE8-1345-4E57-980F-9CC3C3010868.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Yes it does....please post your review!! Hope it lives up to the description.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I read fragrance "notes" and often times I don't smell anything resembling that note.  For instance my fav perfume is Commodity 
Velvet.  One of the notes they advertise is rose.  What???  There is nothing floral, much less rose, about this fragrance.  So I may never get "mint" from this.  

Honored Contributor

@Carmie 

Oh my!  That looks like it would be a delish shower! Smiley Happy  I love  the coconut creamer I put in my coffee sometimes.  I stick with sugar free options so I'll  only allow myself a small bottle of coconut creamer a couple of times a year and make it last a long time.  I would looooove this! 

You eat coffee beans? Smiley Surprised   

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite 

Well if it's anything like "By the Fireplace"  (marshmallow and campfire) by the same company, it's a winner.  

Honored Contributor

I've been watching videos for Replica's "Coffee Break".  I've gone back and forth whether or not to let them ship the order or cancel it.  Apparently coffee is nowhere near a noticeable scent in this fragrance but everyone likes it.  Fragrance being what it is (different on everyone), this one seems to be most confusing lol  So I'm not going to cancel the order.  A little lavender with warm creamy milk and vanilla can't be bad.  A hint of coffee would be an added bonus Smiley Happy

During my search, I came across Replica's Jazz Club.  Then found a different "impression" website called Oil Perfumery and bought the following with a 15% off code:

scent.jpg

Honored Contributor

No, I only like the coffee smell brewing not as a candle or any type of fragrance!