Super Contributor

Does Jamie Kern Lima still do It Cosmetics presentations?

I know L'oreal bought It Cosmetics last year, and I thought I heard/read that Jamie would still be involved somehow. Does she still do presentations on QVC? I do not watch much of the beauty stuff on the Q, so I was just wondering. Also, does anybody know how involved  or what Jamie's role is with It Cosmetics since it was sold to L'oreal? Thanks so much.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Jamie Kern Lima still do It Cosmetics presentations?

@msh8970 - yes, Jamie still does presentations, but she has two other women who also do them when she can't be there.

Honored Contributor

I've seen her on in the last 4 days, but I don't recall which day - Friday or Saturday, I'd guess.

She did sell IT, but plans to remain with the company and isn't going anywhere, she's said.

Honored Contributor

For now...I'm sure that she will slowly fade away once her contract is up. They all do eventually after they sell the company. It's just a matter of time.

Frequent Contributor

I found this old thread and am wondering if Jamie still presents IT cosmetics at all anymore.  I haven't seen her in a long time.  Maybe I just keep missing her.  Or is her contract up like was mentioned?

Esteemed Contributor

old thread.

Honored Contributor

@mitzywhite, I haven't seen her in eons (I liked her and miss her). She recently became a new mom, I doubt we'll see her anytime soon.