Respected Contributor

Does Isomers have a time when Mesmer-Eyez is on sale?

I wait for the sales, and I know there are some products that have a special about once a year.  I'd like to buy more Mesmer-Eyez, but don't know if this one is ever on special.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Isomers have a time when Mesmer-Eyez is on sale?

@ItsME

You may want to add your name to the Isomers email list.

You can check sale items on Isomersdotca also. 

I looked on Evine and the reviews were from a year ago, so maybe the product is going to be on sale soon. 

Isomers’ customer service may be able to answer your question also. 

Best of luck to you. 

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123  Thanks.  I'm on their mailing list, but I didn't think to call them.  Might do that when they reopen next week.

Honored Contributor

@ItsME

You’re welcome 😊 

I see the product listed on Amazon and EBay at times also. 

Hopefully, Isomers will have it on sale instead.

Honored Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

I wait for the sales, and I know there are some products that have a special about once a year.  I'd like to buy more Mesmer-Eyez, but don't know if this one is ever on special.

Thanks!

Good question. I'm beginning to think NEVER. Every time I've checked, Evine doesn't even have it in their inventory. I will never order from Isomers again. It took me about 20 mins to open the box. You'd think it was going to Siberia, not just OH.

Trusted Contributor

Isomers shows are fewer on Evine. If you fall in love with a product, you may just have to pay the full price! I liked the snail serum & waited for a sale, didn't happen. Evine had coupon on most beauty vendors this holiday season but not Isomers. I went ahead and ordered a similar Kbeauty product & am loving the results.     

Respected Contributor

@ItsME Isomers has a kit with the mesmer-eyez on their website right now that also includes free shipping.  With the current Canadian conversion rate, the price of the kit is $64.  If you use any of the other 3 products in the kit, it's a great deal.

Screenshot 2017-12-29 09.24.32.png

Respected Contributor

@Judaline LOL... I don't have an issue with the packaging... Nothing breaks during shipping!

Respected Contributor

@FLGators  ... Please tell me what the product is.  I don't know about Kbeauty.  Will have to check it out when I have a few extra minutes.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Linmo,  thankk you!  I don't need everything, but the price is great.  I appreciate it!