Honored Contributor

Re: Does IT Cosmetics' Bye Bye Redness really work?

On 4/3/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Well, I guess that settles that. It goes in my cart for the 25% FF sale on the site.

May I ask 1 more question? The Q sells it with a brush. Is it better applied with fingers or the brush?

I bought mine from The Q, and use the little brush that came with it. Like Sharon, I wish it was in a tube. To reduce the risk transferring anything into the product via the brush, I'll use a fresh Q-tip to pick up a little of the product and dot it where it needs to go, then use the brush to blend it out. It's buildable so you can add more, if needs be.

Trusted Contributor

Well, I guess that settles that. It goes in my cart for the 25% FF sale on the site.

May I ask 1 more question? The Q sells it with a brush. Is it better applied with fingers or the brush?

What site has the 25% off?

Super Contributor

If I get it from Jamie's wesite on sale, it will be $24. Buying from here is around $44.

What's the consistency of the brush? Maybe I can find something on sale at Ulta - 20% off.

eta: Would the brush that comes with the CF work?

Sharon, I have red on my eyelids so good to know I can use it there. TY!

JLF, TY for reminding me about jars and cross-contaminating.

Super Contributor

On 4/3/2014 Katey1261 said:

IT Cosmetics - Family & Friends Sale until 4/8 Code: Celebrate

Contributor

The brush is sort of like a cross between a kabuki and a stippling brush. Just slightly stiff. You can probably find a brush that works at an arts & crafts store (Michael's, JoAnn, etc).

Edited to add - I notice that IT has a mini buffing brush on their last call sale for $10.50. It's very close to the brush that QVC includes with the BB Redness. 25% would be $7.90 or so.

Honored Contributor

If I get it from Jamie's wesite on sale, it will be $24. Buying from here is around $44.

What's the consistency of the brush? Maybe I can find something on sale at Ulta - 20% off.

eta: Would the brush that comes with the CF work?

Sharon, I have red on my eyelids so good to know I can use it there. TY!

JLF, TY for reminding me about jars and cross-contaminating.

The IT brush is small, diameter is larger than a dime, but not quite as big as a nickel. I would liken it to a tightly packed, flat top, mini kabuki. If you're looking for an alternative from Ulta, I might consider the Eco Tools Skin Perfecting Brush or one from Real Techniques, either the Stippling or Foundation Brush. I don't know how any of them are packed, compared to the IT brush, but ff the three, I think the Eco Tools brush would be my first choice.

Super Contributor

TY Sharon & JLF! I appreciate your researching for me! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

On 4/3/2014 Katey1261 said:

IT Cosmetics - Family & Friends Sale until 4/8 Code: Celebrate

Thank you Irishrose136.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Did you see my post in the tread I started? Bobbie Brown in Bisque. It is a Color Corrector. Hope this helps. It did take care of the red that I have since I have Rosacea. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor

Yes, Katey, thank you. I've been reading your thread and saw the BB mentioned. Smiley Happy

Ya' think all this is an Irish thing....lol

eta: Just checked the BB site. There are 3 Bisques........Porcelain, Extra Light, and Light.

Which one do you have?

Super Contributor

I believe the little brush is on sale at Jamie's site. I love all of her brushes . Last I looked it was like 8$ I prefer to use the brush to buff it on