Esteemed Contributor
I just created a account. What's your experience with Ebates
Esteemed Contributor
Geez I meant Ebates. Stupid auto correct.
Respected Contributor

ebates doe work. I have used it for years. I have the money put in my paypal account, or last time I redeemed it for a Sephora GC because you got an additional amount back if you chose certain GCs. It's easy & it gives me money back for things I shop for online anyway.

Esteemed Contributor
How often do your Ebates get sent to you. Do they send you a email asking how you want to redeem them.
Respected Contributor

4 times a year. As long as you have, at least $5 in ebates you will get money back. You can choose to get a check or have it deposited. They do send me an email if they other offers available when my check is due. They have offered to redeem it on Amazon or the GCs. I only do that, if they are offering me a bonus. Otherwise it goes into paypal & then I use it to buy something fun.

Honored Contributor

It does, but I prefer Mr Rebates. They usually offer a higher percentage back. It's good to check both sites, but Mr Rebates is almost always higher, sometimes by double.

If you use the QVC app to order, you can't go through either site. Just remember to make sure you always place the actual order through the site, even if you use the app to watch a video, browse, or check on the TSV. 

Honored Contributor

Top Cash Back has the highest rebates out there. They take longer to post to your cash account but worth waiting for.

Esteemed Contributor
On Ebates do I need to put a checking or savings account in to get it deposited. I do almost all my shopping online because I am disabled and it is easier.
Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
On Ebates do I need to put a checking or savings account in to get it deposited. I do almost all my shopping online because I am disabled and it is easier.

@ccassaday,

No checking / savings accounts. PayPal  or mailed paper checks are the only ways you can get your money.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

It does, but I prefer Mr Rebates. They usually offer a higher percentage back. It's good to check both sites, but Mr Rebates is almost always higher, sometimes by double.

If you use the QVC app to order, you can't go through either site. Just remember to make sure you always place the actual order through the site, even if you use the app to watch a video, browse, or check on the TSV. 

@ChynnaBlue

I prefer MrRebates too, I usually compare what each are paying before I place an order and MrRebates pays more 99.9% of the time.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.