Contributor

Re: Does Cold Plasma smell bad?

The jars of cold plasma that I have used have had a smell that ranged from slight to medium. I did not smell that they had good bad but a more a fishy smell that no one smells after application. I have had good success with cold plasma but i must admit that i don't have a strong sense of smell.

Trusted Contributor

I heard people say some of his products smell ""fishy"" smelling. Don't know if it is this one in particular. They claim it is because he doesn't add perfume or other products to hid the bad smell. You are supposed to get use to it.

Super Contributor

YES! It has a terrible odor. I tried it at Ulta and it was had a nauseating smell.
Regular Contributor

Cold plasma is one of my favorite skincare products and it's one of the Perricone products that helped me get rid of some mild rosacea so I won't go without it. I've never had an issue with the scent at all.

Super Contributor

Yup it smells like a cross between bloody fish and an ear infection. Ewwww!

Regular Contributor

I tried Cold Plasma and couldn't get past the smell. It didn't matter what I put over it. It came through loud and clear. I've used other Perricone products that smelled less than beautiful, but nothing that I couldn't get through the day wearing. To me it's kind of a metallic smell with a little fish on the side. On the opposite side of the spectrum, there's Neuropeptide Facial Conformer, his powerhouse product with more neuropeptides than anything else, and it smells like cake batter.

Regular Contributor

I, too, found the smell unbearable. Just awful! To say it smelled like rotting fish is an insult to fish!