Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone know if HSN is getting rid of Carol's Daughter?

@CANDLEQUEEN  CD is in the AA hair products section.  If you have a Walgreens card, the prices are $2-$5 cheaper than CD website.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

I'm not sure if these will be discontinued or not but I saw Beks in Greerville SC carrys Carol's Daughter products.

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN: I watched the presentation and thought she acted the same as always. I guess, we see things differently. Just curious though, what made you think she was unhappy? 

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN: I watched the presentation and thought she acted the same as always. I guess, we see things differently. Just curious though, what made you think she was unhappy? 

@Diva on The Q To me, she just didn't seem as chipper and cheerful as she usually is, but I could be wrong, I didn't watch the whole show either, so I could be wrong..I hope I am.. I really like Lisa, and love her products and she is so knowledgeable, I would hate to see her leave HSN......But hopefully she isn't, because they still have 2 pages of her products listed.

Respected Contributor

I hope they don't stop carrying it. I get good prices on the giant sized shampoo and conditioner at HSN, as well as some of the other products which I rely heavily on in my daily haircare routine.  Some Carol's daughter products are sold in the drug store but where I live I have never ever seen the Monoi products in any B&M store.  Only the other varieties in the line.

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Walgreens carry Carol's Daughter.

@Mz iMac . Really? I have never seen it in my Walgreens, and believe me I am in there at least once a week. Maybe I will ask next time I am in there, as well as checking Walgreens. com...I would really hate to see them leave from HSN because they always offered such good deals and usually free shipping! I will definitely check out Walgreens though! Thanks...

They have a very small selection. It's not nearly what HSN offers.

Honored Contributor

Maybe another channel will adopt Carol's daughter if HSN drops her.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I like her body lotions, and creams.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

You can buy Carol's daughter anywhere here in the Denver metro area.  WalMart, Target, Kroger grocery store, etc, etc.

Respected Contributor

She was just on the air with Amy earlier in The Beauty Report and introduced a new product, so doubtful that she is being dropped (but who knows).  They put her products on sale frequently, so I don't think that is necessarily a sign that she is leaving.  Maybe she wasn't feeling well the day you saw her on air.