Honored Contributor

Does Anyone Use OPI's Infinite Shine Nail Polish?

[ Edited ]

I was happy to get OPI's Infinite Shine polish on a good deal at Sally's Beauty.

This product isn't working for me and I wash dishes with rubber gloves!

I can get two weeks from doing my manicure, and this product starts chipping off in big chunks after 1 1/2 weeks!!!Man Frustrated

Image result for opi infinite shine polish

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Use OPI's Infinite Shine Nail Polish?

I bought one bottle in a coral shade.  Not in a hurry to buy more.  Nothing special about the color or the way it looks on, etc.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @ECBG!  I normally love OPI polishes but haven’t tried these.  I don’t find my manicure lasts more than a few days, but not a big deal to me since I use my hands a lot.  I use Orly Bonder regardless of the polish I use.  For me this holds the polish best.  I just got the HSN TS Deborah Lippmann set and love most of the colors.  They stay on very well for me and I use the DL top coat with those.  Otherwise, I use an OPI top coat.  Just my experience.  Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I bought one bottle in a coral shade.  Not in a hurry to buy more.  Nothing special about the color or the way it looks on, etc.

@DaysdeeI think for the mega shine, you must use the top coat.  It's a three part system with a primer.

Esteemed Contributor

I expected it to last longer than a week it did for me...

Honored Contributor

I hate OPI nail polishes! They never last past a few days. Horrible brand!

"Pure Michigan"