Super Contributor

Does Anyone Use Dr. Denese facial Cleanser???

If so do you like it and have you tried the microdermabrasion cleanser. Appreciate any feedback as they have them as a combo full size at a good price and 3 EP. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Use Dr. Denese facial Cleanser???

[ Edited ]

@KoKo ~ for me, dr. Denese was drying to my skin, as well as the microdermabrasion cleanser, and Purity as well.  I use Ceravae moisturing cleanser, it does not dry out my skin, and leaves it feeling clean and soft.

Esteemed Contributor

I use this as well as other Dr. Denese skin care products. I have very fair, sensitivbe skin with allergies and issues  and it works for me. I only use this once a day in the am. At night I use my Clarisonic and Purity to remove sunscreen, etc. because of my multiple issues. I am an extreme case so my beauty routine may vary from most.  My skin is finally at the point where I can wear less makeup and feel good. I swear by Dr. Denese products.

Respected Contributor

I love Dr. D's cleanser.  It does not make my face feel dry.  I also use the microderbrasion cream once or twice per week..  It also is a wonderful product.  Does the job, but does not strip your face so that you need to move your face around.  I have never tried the exfoliating wash.