Respected Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Miss Holly Mordini and SMASHBOX?

I have a couple of Smashbox foundation brushes from when they first came to Q a million years ago.  They are still in excellent shape.  I did like some of their eyeshadows and glosses.

It's too bad Holly's Stroke of Beauty line is not still around, I purchased several things and loved them all.

Trusted Contributor

YES! I loved to watch Holly. She was so classy and gracious. I had those sets of tiny lipglosses too. I lost interest in Smashbox after I discovered Urban Decay. But now it seems like Smashbox is more in line with my current needs. I will need to check them out when I'm ready for new makeup. You can find her on Instagram @hollymordini but she doesn't post much. She does have pictures of her cute family, which is reassuring that she's as nice in real life as she was on the Q. I wonder what she's up to now?

Honored Contributor

I miss her expertise and professionalism. You always learned something new when watching Holly. She is so beautiful, yet very professional and so good at her job. She made it look super easy...She always had such good tips as well.

I wonder sometimes what she is doing now, I know at one point she had her own makeup line, but I haven't seen her or the line in a very long time now!

Wish she would come back to Smashbox...