Respected Contributor

Does Anyone Know a Dupe for Philosophy's Microdelivery Triple Acid Brightening Peel?

I know there is a dupe for the 2 step Microdelivery Peel but I'm looking for a dupe  for the one that comes in the pre-saturated peel pad. It's the triple acid one that comes either in a 12 o 24 pack.

I love this peel and I've been using it since 2012. I'm hoping there is a good dupe for it that is much less expensive. Thanks!!!

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Know a Dupe for Philosophy's Microdelivery Triple Acid Brightening Peel?

I like it too, so easy to use, but I find it leaves my skin so very sticky, I end up washing it off, even though I really want to leave it on overnite.  Try finding it on ebay or catch it on the Phil site when they are offering 30 to 40% off, are you signed up for their emails?

Respected Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Know a Dupe for Philosophy's Microdelivery Triple Acid Brightening Peel?

@Shelbelle wrote:

I like it too, so easy to use, but I find it leaves my skin so very sticky, I end up washing it off, even though I really want to leave it on overnite.  Try finding it on ebay or catch it on the Phil site when they are offering 30 to 40% off, are you signed up for their emails?

@Shelbelle  Try to get past the stickiness. If you think it works now, just wait till you see your face in the morning. I believe in this product so much I used it the night before my wedding. I highly recommend you leave it on overnight; you are probably only getting about a 40% result right now.

Thanks. I'll sign up for their emails but do they offer the 24 ct size too? I find that is the best way to go, but 30-40% sounds good right now as well.  

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have left it on overnite for about 5 times, just feels so sticky, bothers me to no end.

BTW, I just checked ebay, there are listings for the 12 pack as low as $37 shipping included and 24 packs as low as $66, shipping included. .

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have left it on overnite for about 5 times, just feels so sticky, bothers me to no end.

BTW, I just checked ebay, there are listings for the 12 pack as low as $37 shipping included and 24 packs as low as $66, shipping included. .

@Shelbelle  Thanks so much!!! Going to ebay right now...

Just bought it. Thanks again. After I posted, my husband called and I got distracted. 

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

Glad you got it, dont you just love a great bargain!!!

Frequent Contributor

Are they authentic on Ebay? Thanks!
Frequent Contributor

@Shelbelle are they authentic on Ebay? TIA!
Honored Contributor

@Teesa wrote:
@Shelbelle are they authentic on Ebay? TIA!

I would have to say yes, if the seller says they are, and the seller has at least 99% positive feedback. I have been buying my higher end cosmetics on there for last 11 years. Also, there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if not, PayPal will credit you a full refund.

Honored Contributor

I too love these pads-they work so well on my skin. I have purchased them before on Ebay through sellers with at least a 99% positive feedback and have never had any problems!