Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Does Anyone Know When Laura Geller's TSV IS?

I was wondering if anyone had any information on Laura's TSV for December. 

Thank You for any information.

Respected Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Know When Laura Geller's TSV IS?

This Friday.

Respected Contributor

Lights of Venice 8-pc. Color Collection.  Currently $59.94 on 3 easy pays with free shipping.  One-time shipment or auto-delivery available. 

Receive: (1) .28 oz Baked Balance N Glow in choice of Porcelain, Fair, Medium Tan or Deep. (1) .32 oz Baked Chandelier Blush, (1) .07 oz Eye Dew Cream Shadow Crayon in Pewter, (1) .14 oz Color Enriched Lipstick in Pink Mink, (1) .21fl oz Color Luster Lip Gloss in Venetian Lights, (1) .28 oz Glamlash, (1)__ .08 fl oz LusterEyes Eyeliner in Black and (1) Retractable Powder Brush

Balance N Glow is an illuminating foundate per the Q website.  Has 4.7 stars based on reviews.  Blush and lip colors are very pretty pink.  Eye color is called Pewter which I expected to be a soft grey but it looks more brown/bronze in the photo.
Hope this is helpful.
“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is contains an advance item TSV item number

Honored Contributor

The information and pre-order are on the main QVC.com page.

Respected Contributor

I guess I should have waited one more day and my question wouldn't have had to be posted. I see it's on today's opening page to pre-order. Thanks to all who answered.

@HappyDaze @jbinrwc@Mellie32

Valued Contributor

I like her 2 other powder foundations, but the majority of her TSV has the balance and brighten one which looks muddy on me.

I love the fact that she sold her company but keeps manufacturing products in Italy and not in China.

Honored Contributor

Looks like a nice kit. I too like that it's manufactured in Italy instead of China I like Laura & watching her demo's

a281893.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I like that this set includes the illuminating foundation balance n glow.   I wore the set last night too my son's winter band concert and I liked it a lot.  The brush on that liner is tiny...it was different to use but I liked it and it stayed in place.  No smudging

Valued Contributor

I pulled out a balance in brighten I had sitting in my drawer unused since i had been using IT CC Cream for at least a year now and forgot how much I like balance and brighten. It's just so EASY and light - and really does balance everything out without looking makeupy at all. I look like i have zero foundation on when I wear it and I love that. Just cannot quite achieve that same flawless look with cream foundations. Makes me REALLY tempted by this kit - just wish it wasnt so close to christmas! I'll probably cave anyway. I love laura's stuff. Wish the shadow wasn't cream though - not into that. The eyeliner looks great. I love eyeliners in that style.