Honored Contributor

Does Anyone Know Rodan And Fields Anti Ageing? WOW!

Rodan and Fields is sold by individuals.  I've heard about it for about 5 years.

Pictures of their local customers, not models, are quite amazing!  

Lines under the eyes as well as laugh lines look so much better!

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Know Rodan And Fields Anti Ageing? WOW!

Personally, I will never get involved with MLM (multi-level marketing), a.k.a. pyramid scheme.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Personally, I will never get involved with MLM (multi-level marketing), a.k.a. pyramid scheme.

Same. 

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 @suzyQ3 Thanks.  I'm not joining the team.  I wanted to know if anyone had used the products and with what results.

Esteemed Contributor

A few gals I used to work with use it and love it and have beautiful skin.  I am retired.  A friend from work was telling me this.  She and I both decided to give it a try.  The Redefine I think it is.  I immediately broke out so returned it with no problems at all stopping the AD and getting my $ back.  She loved it but I don't think she stayed with it for too long.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG    Happy Sunday. Dermatogists who need others to help them sell products? Iffy to me. Professional products should be able to speak for themselves and therefore be purchased because they work. The before and after pics, just like most, look altered by lighting, makeup, positioning of the person or keeping in mind they're derms Botox and fillers. 

I'm definitely skeptical, just in case it wasn't clear. Lol

A client of mine contacted the company to inquire about company, consultations, etc. and kept receiving emails, ads and offers until she had to block them. She said they're also hawking all over Facebook. Just sounds unprofessional to me. 

Enjoy this sunny day and the skincare you already use. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus Thank you and Happy Sunday.  

What made me interested about R & F was the lady who asked me to join her.  I have helped her several times in the store and we may do lunch soon.  Our schedules are a problem.  She's a nursing supervisor. 

Her own FB pictures, which were not professionally done, were a definite improvement.

Honored Contributor

I think MLMs should be illegal, so I don't spend money on them.

The main group of people who can show you results and share experiences related to this brand are the people who sell it, so I would say ask them. The sellers are the primary customers of MLMs. So they're a little biased since they've invested their money into trying to make this a side gig.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I have a friend who is a rep. She's always giving me lip balms for Christmas.  Worst tasting lip balm ever.  The sunscreen is okay, but apparently you buy it as part of a set, or that's how another friend does it and she doesn't use it at the same rate as the other product, which is why I ended up with some.  Too expensive for my tastes.

Honored Contributor

I have used the products. They were so harsh on my skin it was crazy.  I don't typically have super sensitive skin.  When the kit arrived, there were instructions on how to slowly introduce the products to your skin.  I had to take it even slower than the instructions indicated.  

I eventually used them but saw no difference in my skin at all. The products are expensive and they aren't big sizes either.  I used the Reverse Brightening System.