Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Here Wear Wet n Wild E/S?

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I used to use Walking on Eggshells and then it was pulled and then it was relaunched but it was different and now it was relaunched again and is different again.  I've not tried the newest iteration.

I have tried their palettes in the past and some have been really good and some have been awful. 

@Lipstickdiva 

I also have Walking on Eggshells.

Wet n Wild | Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Walking On Eggshells - Product front facing with cap off on a white background

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I have two more:

Nude Awakening...

Wet n Wild | Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette-Nude Awakening - Product front facing with cap off on a white background

and Comfort Zone.

Wet n Wild | Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette-Comfort Zone - Product front facing with cap off on a white background

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

These palettes are inexpensive -- especially when you catch a good sale.  I haven't put a dent in them.  I'd purchased them with the intention of using several colors on my lids at once but that's my fantasy life.  In reality I have time for one color and I'm done.

The shadow stays on until I take it off and, on the days I work, that can be up to 14 hours after I put it on.

As another poster said, these are great if you're curious about a color but don't want to spend $50 to find out you hate it.

Honored Contributor

@just bee Nude Awakenings is one I tried that was awful.  However, I think there are good batches of it and bad batches because other people rave about the palette.