Honored Contributor

Does Anyone Here Wear Wet n Wild E/S?

You Tube

$20 DRUGSTORE MEGA PALETTE

Just in case...

QVC.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Here Wear Wet n Wild E/S?

I've never worn W&W eyeshadow.  Curious to hear responses.

Trusted Contributor

I had two little WnW palettes, for the money the quality is quite good.  They're great just to try out a crazy new color or look you might never wear again.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I use their black shadow 'Panther' as a liner.  It's a good one for that.

Wnw Coloricon Shdw Sng Pa Size .06 O Wet N Wild Coloricon Shadow Sng 255d Panther 0.06oz

Respected Contributor

My go to all time favorite e/s color is a brownish purple little bit of gray. It's the eyelid color in the WnW Silent Treatment quad (used to be a triple pan).  Lancome also sells the color, but WnW is much cheaper and just as nice.  

Respected Contributor

I have the Bisque single, a great base. I also regularly use the iconic Walking on Eggshells palette. Great formula. 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I used to use Walking on Eggshells and then it was pulled and then it was relaunched but it was different and now it was relaunched again and is different again.  I've not tried the newest iteration.

I have tried their palettes in the past and some have been really good and some have been awful. 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought an 8 (I think) multi pallete of Wet n Wild eyeshadows from Walmart for $4..  It is one of the best I have used.  It has staying power and the color goes on evenly - I don't use a primer.  I like it as well as my NARS.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Nutty is a forum favorite because it's a nice basic neutral that's flattering on a lot of lids.

Wet n Wild | Color Icon Eyeshadow Single-Nutty - Product front facing with cap off on a white background

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

My go to all time favorite e/s color is a brownish purple little bit of gray. It's the eyelid color in the WnW Silent Treatment quad (used to be a triple pan).  Lancome also sells the color, but WnW is much cheaper and just as nice.  

@scatcat 

Silent Treatment is part of my collection.

Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~