Honored Contributor

Does Anyone Here Use Kiko Milano Products?

I've heard of it but have never used it or even seen it.  I see their products often on Trendmood and they look beautiful.

Kiko.JPG

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Here Use Kiko Milano Products?

@monicakm I'm pretty sure they're a clean beauty brand from Italy. I was going to order from them quite a while ago but it had to be shipped from Europe so I didn't order.

Esteemed Contributor

A few years back I started ordering their eye shadow sticks. Recommended them on this forum, in fact. I thought the Kiko Milani sticks were nicer colors with better staying power than Mally's.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've seen a few people on YouTube use a few of their products and they liked them.  I know some of the stuff is available on Ulta now.  Looks like the prices are very reasonable and the reviews are mostly good.  

I just checked out their website and it looks like a lot of products are on sale and they are having a 20% off everything until tomorrow.  

Super Contributor

I stumbled across Kiko in NYC a few years ago.  I love it and go there every time I am up there.  I also have ordered from them.  I guess make sure you are on the US site---because my order was shipped promptly and received very quickly!  If you sign up for their emails--they offer good sales.  I am going to NYC next week, and that is first thing I put on my itinerary!  Haven't tried their foundation, but mascara is GREAT---and I have tried several different ones---my fave is a dual ended lipstick that stays and stays and is not drying.  

Honored Contributor

@pietook 

Thanks!  I think this was the first I heard of Kiko Milano (Trendmood).  The photos are what really drew me in.  Enjoy your trip to NYC and your shopping Smiley Happy  One of my favorite YTers just moved to or is about to move to NYC.  Taylor Wynn