Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Follow Beauty Blogger Nikol Johnson On You Tube?

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG 

I also followed Kim Soane (Bobbi Brown Pro Artist), Hot And Flashy (Angie), and Tammy’s Ageless Beauty. I also like Pixiwoo.

JLJ Classic Beauty concentrates on clothing (you may like her shopping trips and hints about putting outfits together). She also stresses all natural beauty products. 

@Shanus Thank you. There's something I like about JLJ and I check in with her occasionally.  I have pulled away from Angie, (H & F) because it seems her skin care might what follow what seems to be "fast fashion".

I know amazing anti aging won't be inexpensive.  In doing some research, it seems that fillers now have lidocaine in them.  I certainly have had enough needles in my face when battling cystic acne.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG 

I also followed Kim Soane (Bobbi Brown Pro Artist), Hot And Flashy (Angie), and Tammy’s Ageless Beauty. I also like Pixiwoo.

JLJ Classic Beauty concentrates on clothing (you may like her shopping trips and hints about putting outfits together). She also stresses all natural beauty products. 

@Shanus Thank you. There's something I like about JLJ and I check in with her occasionally.  I have pulled away from Angie, (H & F) because it seems her skin care might what follow what seems to be "fast fashion".

I know amazing anti aging won't be inexpensive.  In doing some research, it seems that fillers now have lidocaine in them.  I certainly have had enough needles in my face when battling cystic acne.

@ECBG   Angie has had fillers, Botox, lasers, etc., but does have great advice about skincare and Retin A. She also gets free products to endorse, so difficult to determine which products she truly likes and recommends. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG 

@ECBG   Angie has had fillers, Botox, lasers, etc., but does have great advice about skincare and Retin A. She also gets free products to endorse, so difficult to determine which products she truly likes and recommends. 

@Shanus Thank you.  I'll check that out.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Add Tammy’s Ageless Beauty. She seems to post each week and I like her makeup ideas for over 40-50’s.