Honored Contributor

@silentgirl wrote:

My point is simply this-This thread is about an individual off of this site on a separate site.  It was apparently posted to garner attention-

It did just that-no one can control the differing opinions a topic attracts on an open forum-we know this when posting a thread-It does not however, give permission to attack a “poster” with personal innuendo, who may respond and disagree with the original poster. Who, by the way, was not personally judged.

The woman in the video, as far as I know, unless she started this thread under a different name, is not a poster in this thread. Therefore, she is not being judged or attacked by another poster.

She is simply a topic of conversation in a thread. A completely separate entity.

@silentgirl

I questioned that upthread.

It appears this unknown YouTube vlogger has had multiple posts

started about her over the last several months.  Seems odd a regular

Houston gal would garner this much attention in an isolated forum

like the QVC Community.  Maybe if she was ‘all that’, but her videos,

(more than 1 a day, I might add) are of/mediocre at best.  

Cliff’s Notes:

Eat plants, inexpensive products are OK & wear sunscreen.

There....I saved everyone a lot of time. 

Valued Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@silentgirl wrote:

My point is simply this-This thread is about an individual off of this site on a separate site.  It was apparently posted to garner attention-

It did just that-no one can control the differing opinions a topic attracts on an open forum-we know this when posting a thread-It does not however, give permission to attack a “poster” with personal innuendo, who may respond and disagree with the original poster. Who, by the way, was not personally judged.

The woman in the video, as far as I know, unless she started this thread under a different name, is not a poster in this thread. Therefore, she is not being judged or attacked by another poster.

She is simply a topic of conversation in a thread. A completely separate entity.

@silentgirl

I questioned that upthread.

It appears this unknown YouTube vlogger has had multiple posts

started about her over the last several months.  Seems odd a regular

Houston gal would garner this much attention in an isolated forum

like the QVC Community.  Maybe if she was ‘all that’, but her videos,

(more than 1 a day, I might add) are of/mediocre at best.  

Cliff’s Notes:

Eat plants, inexpensive products are OK & wear sunscreen.

There....I saved everyone a lot of time. 

Ah, thank you- I see - I wasn’t putting it all together-

Best of the New Year Sidsmom-

Honored Contributor

Re: Do yourself a favor!!

[ Edited ]

N/M.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@silentgirl

Happy New Year to you, my lovely!

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

This thread makes me wonder if people who are suffering from anorexia recognize it in someone else. For instance - if you are anorexic , when you look in the mirror at the skin & bones thinness you don't recognize that it is too thin so I wonder if they recognize it in others when they see it?

Unless you have an MD after your name and have treated Dr. Dray, no one here knows whether she is anorexic.

As a nurse, you surely have heard of wasting diseases and hyperthyroidism. Appearances can be deceptive. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Do yourself a favor!!

[ Edited ]

I've reread this thread from the beginning. If I had it to do over, I think I would have refrained from commenting. Although the OP said nothing about the doctor's appearance, hers is such that it was bound to become the central issue.

Weight or the lack thereof always takes over a discussion. It is fraught with opinions, beliefs, and personal experience, some of which might be personally very painful.

If I said anything here that was rude or insulting to any posters or if I misinterpreted any comments, I truly apologize.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland