Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear the same makeup everyday or switch it up?

The two things I normally change are blush color and lipstick color.  I always wear my BobbiB liquid to powder foundation and use my Clinique Glossy brown mascara.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I definitely play with eyeshadow.  I have too many palettes...LOL!  I do stick to the same shade of blush for th most part & play around with shades of lipstick...red & pink families.  I also have a few different foundations that I like...liquid & compact.  Now, if I can only remember how to apply it all!  Woman Tongue

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

The colors and palettes I use depend on where I'm going and what I'm wearing.  If it's just a "regular" day, I typically wear the same colors from the same two palettes.  If I'm going somewhere special or I'll be seeing friends, I'll switch it up and do a more dramatic look from different palettes.

Esteemed Contributor

My switches are in lip colors. I'm a neutral cool, so I can go many different ways. Blush, too, since I have several different brands that I think are really good.

I don't get bored; I just like to try different shades and different brands.

Honored Contributor

I have a basic routine and same products every day. I play around with liner shades: black, charcoal or navy and that's about it. BM (before masks), I was more adventurous with blush and lip colors. 

Respected Contributor

I haven't put full make up on for months.  When I did, it was the same thing every time.  Right now it's just some foundation with sunscreen.

Honored Contributor

I was more adventurous with makeup when I was younger. Now I use the exact same products & colors every time.

I am a fairly simple makeup person who prefers a natural look. I stick to colors & products I like. Since I use the same products it is frustrating when a favorite item is discontinued, & I have to find something to replace it. 

Since I wear a mask when I go out I haven’t used blush or lipstick or gloss in months. I still do my eyes & wear a tinted SPF. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't been wearing much makeup lately, a I am working from home for a while, but I do like to switch it up a bit. I have so much makeup and Iwant to be sure to use it all.......If I can! lol.....

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't worn makeup since the Covid hit. I tend to break out under a mask, and no one sees it anyway. I do wear concealer and mascara.

Honored Contributor

By saying "switch it up" Do you mean put it ONLY on your forehead?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man