Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear the same makeup everyday or switch it up?

The two things I normally change are blush color and lipstick color.  I always wear my BobbiB liquid to powder foundation and use my Clinique Glossy brown mascara.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I definitely play with eyeshadow.  I have too many palettes...LOL!  I do stick to the same shade of blush for th most part & play around with shades of lipstick...red & pink families.  I also have a few different foundations that I like...liquid & compact.  Now, if I can only remember how to apply it all!  Woman Tongue

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

The colors and palettes I use depend on where I'm going and what I'm wearing.  If it's just a "regular" day, I typically wear the same colors from the same two palettes.  If I'm going somewhere special or I'll be seeing friends, I'll switch it up and do a more dramatic look from different palettes.

Esteemed Contributor

My switches are in lip colors. I'm a neutral cool, so I can go many different ways. Blush, too, since I have several different brands that I think are really good.

I don't get bored; I just like to try different shades and different brands.

Honored Contributor

I have a basic routine and same products every day. I play around with liner shades: black, charcoal or navy and that's about it. BM (before masks), I was more adventurous with blush and lip colors. 

Respected Contributor

I haven't put full make up on for months.  When I did, it was the same thing every time.  Right now it's just some foundation with sunscreen.

Honored Contributor

I was more adventurous with makeup when I was younger. Now I use the exact same products & colors every time.

I am a fairly simple makeup person who prefers a natural look. I stick to colors & products I like. Since I use the same products it is frustrating when a favorite item is discontinued, & I have to find something to replace it. 

Since I wear a mask when I go out I haven’t used blush or lipstick or gloss in months. I still do my eyes & wear a tinted SPF. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't been wearing much makeup lately, a I am working from home for a while, but I do like to switch it up a bit. I have so much makeup and Iwant to be sure to use it all.......If I can! lol.....

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't worn makeup since the Covid hit. I tend to break out under a mask, and no one sees it anyway. I do wear concealer and mascara.

Honored Contributor

By saying "switch it up" Do you mean put it ONLY on your forehead?

And there was no one left to speak out for me....