Respected Contributor

Do you wear the same makeup everyday or switch it up?

I always switch it up.  The changes are subtle, but I like using all of my eyeshadow palettes and blushes in a rotation so I'm getting use out of all of them.  Wearing the same eyeshadow everyday seems like it would be boring to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you wear the same makeup everyday or switch it up?

Mostly the same. I wear it to look a little nicer and more polished. It's not a creative outlet for me. But I very much respect those for whom it's an artform.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I haven't worn makeup in months. When I did, I would get in a rut and wear the same products everyday.

Super Contributor

Mostly I wear the same makeup everyday for work, and I just add more for an evening out. Lately, though, I just wear eye makeup because I have a mask on if I go out, and I haven't had an evening out in forever, LOL! 

Respected Contributor

I switch it up, because I buy so much...too much. 

Honored Contributor

At work where I am the top stylist, I am now only using eye makeup because of the mask.

At home,I used to do a full face of makeup before the virus, but I'm over that!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

At work where I am the top stylist, I am now only using eye makeup because of the mask.

At home,I used to do a full face of makeup before the virus, but I'm over that!

Fashion or hair?

Respected Contributor

I can not, even when I try, wear the same makeup every day.

It would be so simple. I would have so much more room in my bathroom.

Mostly I just get the urge to do purple eye makeup or eyeliner. Or red, or green...normally it's the eyes that start my face.

Occaisonally it's the blush. It may feel like a peach blush day, or a bronzer/blush day, or a pink blush day or a reddish blush day.

Lips usually ride along. A oool or a warmer lip to blend with the rest of the face.I never start with a lip color.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes it's the same for weeks and weeks.  When I find a look that looks really good, I tend to stick with it.  About the only change would be the eyes.  I have a lip combo that looks good with everything.  But now that I've just bought a blush/highlighter/bronzer palette and a purple eyeshadow palette, I'll be mixing it up more.

Contributor

I'm boring. I wear the same makeup everyday for work. I've gotten really lazy on the weekends and just put on mascara, unless we are going out patio dining. I am saving money on lipstick.