Valued Contributor

Do you wear perfume?

[ Edited ]

I usually don't.  However for Christms, I asked for Miss Dior.  The commercial got me.  lol.  I didn't get it.  I even forgot all about it until I went to the mqll today.  I used the tester and now I want it again!  I love it!    It's expensive to me.  Should I treat myself?  It smells so good!

PS, Expensive to me does not mean I can't afford it.

Respected Contributor

My allergies and asthma limit my perfume options. Some months I can't use anything scented.

I like to buy travel-sized perfumes, like rollerballs and purse-sized sprays.

Honored Contributor

No, no fragrances at all.  Unscented deodorant and hand lotion and body lotion also.  I can do some fragranced shower gels, but not all.  Has to be something I can rinse off. I can't handle lingering fragrance. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

Mon Dieu!  Of course I do!  Smiles.

Respected Contributor

I wear it every day unless I have a medical appointment, as I don't want it to potentially bother anyone in the office.

Today it's Kiehl's Musk Oil.  Love it!

Trusted Contributor

Yes.  I like a light, soft scent.

Honored Contributor

@Warrior2022 wrote:

I usually don't.  However for Christms, I asked for Miss Dior.  The commercial got me.  lol.  I didn't get it.  I even forgot all about it until I went to the mqll today.  I used the tester and now I want it again!  I love it!    It's expensive to me.  Should I treat myself?  It smells so good!

PS, Expensive to me does not mean I can't afford it.

@Warrior2022 , It is lovely and you should definitely treat yourself.🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Warrior2022   Sometimes do..... only when I get dressed to leave the house which may only be once a week at most.....but very little anymore. I worry about bothering someone with allergies. 

Honored Contributor

I don't use perfume, I do use colognes and spritzes.  I love scented products and I use them everyday.  Scented shower gel,  scented body lotion.  My Lemon Creme Philosophy arrived a few days ago so I am all about Lemon now.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you wear perfume?

[ Edited ]

After I brush my teeth in the morning, I'm spraying cologne. Love to Smell Great. I have many L'Occitane colognes --- recently purchased Alien from Costco on-line ($40). Two years ago, I purchased English Laundry, men's cologne (set of 4). I purchased 2 packs and am using the 2nd pack. Sometimes I like stronger cologne - and these are yummy. I got a great sale from Costco.