Respected Contributor

Re: Do you wear false lashes?

Back in high school false eyelashes were the thing.  As I've gotten older it I'd prefer not to spend so much time getting ready, though special occasions sometimes require it.  My eyelashes are thick and long, thank goodness.   I have no desire to take the extra step when I can can get the full fluttery lash look spending time applying mascaras.  I'm sure they could be fuller, but I'm happy this way.

When done right on others, I think they look great.

Contributor

I have worn lashes everyday since the 70's - like natural looking ones.  I am lash challenged - short lashes and hooded eyes - the lashes and proper eyemakeup make my eyes look bigger.  People are always surprised when I tell them they are false - I wear drugstore lashes #53 and lash accents #318 on just the outer corners - not at the same time, I vary the look.  I love them and the way they make me look

Honored Contributor

I do wear false lashes a few times a year--usually around the holidays or for a photo.  I have Ardell whispies, and they look natural.  I just don't want to ruin my lashes so don't wear them often.

For me, they are challenging to get on.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because Live link to retail sales blog