Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you wear false lashes?

Lisa Eldridge has two really good, simple to follow tutorials for applying either individual or strip lashes:

Individual: http://www.lisaeldridge.com/video/1961/individual-fake-eyelashes/#.V4koSr0rJaQ

Strip:  http://www.lisaeldridge.com/video/2009/full-strip-fake-lashes/#.V4koir0rJaQ

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

No.  My lashes naturally curl.  Don't throw rocks, it's actually not a good thing because they curl a lot!  So much so that they almost look like I put tiny little rollers in them.  They have always been this way.  I use mascara just to straighten them out enough so they can be seen.  I put the majority of the mascara application on the back of my lashes to make them a bit heavier so they uncurl & fan out a little.  I would have to do all of that, then apply false eyelashes if I wanted to wear them.  I'm tired after just the mascara. 

Honored Contributor

Ever notice that most males are born w/the longest & thickest lashes & sustain them as they age?

Did you know that Elizabeth Taylor was born w/a rare mutation?

"Double row of eye lashes upper & lower."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I have never tried false lashes.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Never.......I'm allergic to glue (even surgical)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

I have tried, but can never get them aligned properly! Since I started wearing Laura Geller Glam Lash and Drama Lash masacaras, people ask me all of the time if I'm wearing false eyelashes! Gift the LG a try, if you haven't already Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

No.  Never tried them.  Between my allergies to so many things.... including adhesives (and a lot of makeup), and my fragile hair, I'm afraid I'd end up with weeping rashes and zero lashes!

Honored Contributor

No, never.

I'm fortunate to have nice long lashes naturally. I've been asked a few times if they are real or fake. 

Honored Contributor

No, never tried false lashes. I like to use Ready to Wear's Lash Extension. It makes me look like I'm wearing them.Woman Very Happy

170768_DETAIL___20101006.jpg

Honored Contributor

Do you wear false lashes?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼