Respected Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

I wear it a lot in the summer, spring and fall - not so much in the winter.  My favorites are the Benefit Hoola light, bareMinerals invisible bronze and Charlotte Tilbury airbrush in medium.

@Mellie32   I love bronzer!! I want to try the new CT bronzer, but I haven’t caved yet. I have the Hourglass Bronzer which is beautiful! I have one from BECCA, BB, BM. I don’t want one that is too warm. In the summer, I sometimes skip blush also and just sweep my bronzer on the apples of my cheeks and one my nose. I love it! 😊

Frequent Contributor

Yes!  Many years.  I use the Clinique Gel Bronzer in the Men's Tube packaging.  Perfect color.  Gel.  Applies so easily over moisturize.  Not heavy, dry, cakey, or dehydrating.  Perfect formula.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Shanus, that CT bronzer and glow comes in 2 different shades. One in light/medium and one in medium/dark.

CT also makes airbrush bronzers that are fabulous but those do tend to run light IMO. 

@Lipstickdiva   Thanks. Yes, the light/medium works great for my fair skin.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus 

OMGoodness, that is THE MOST beautiful color I've ever seen in a bronzer!  But, at $68 I'll have to pass Smiley Surprised  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus 

OMGoodness, that is THE MOST beautiful color I've ever seen in a bronzer!  But, at $68 I'll have to pass Smiley Surprised  

@Mellie32   I agree the price is steep, but if it's any consolation, mine lasted a full year before having to purchase another one and I wore it almost every time I had on makeup. The bronzer is formulated so just a swipe w/ a fluffy brush is enough. I've used other bronzers where I had to keep going back in for another application. If this was the case w/ this CT bronzer, then yes, I agree $68 is a lot of money.

There are certain items in my makeup selections that are the "perfect fitting pair of black pants". You may pay more for them, but wearing them quite often, I figure price per wear. Doing it that way, the item is worth the price...not just laying in the back of the drawer, but an essential item, like a favorite concealer. 

Respected Contributor

I do almost every day.

Once I found Laura Gellars Baked and Bronze I was sold!  I use it on my face and body.