Respected Contributor

I wear it a lot in the summer, spring and fall - not so much in the winter.  My favorites are the Benefit Hoola light, bareMinerals invisible bronze and Charlotte Tilbury airbrush in medium.

Trusted Contributor

I started wearing hourglass bronzer in the winter, and I really like that it gives some dimension to my face.  However now, only wearing mascara since I'm wearing masks in public.

Honored Contributor

Every single day.  I have for years.  Even on the weekends when my make-up isn't a full face, I often do mascara, brows and put some bronzer on.

Trusted Contributor

I wear bronzer about 50% of the time.  I have very fair cool/neutral skin and a lot of the ones I have bought over the years are too warm/muddy/dark for me.  However, they don't go to waste as I love wearing bronzer as eye shadow.  Most of the ones that are too warm/dark look really nice on blue eyes and it makes for an easy eye shadow look.  

Honored Contributor

I’ve tried a few over the years, but I’ve never really liked the look on me. Maybe I didn’t have the right shade or wasn't applying it correctly. I haven’t bought or tried any lately. I am fair skinned & prefer a natural makeup look. 

Honored Contributor

Yes. Otherwise I look like a vampire.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Regular Contributor

Me too!  I am so fair skinned. 

Regular Contributor

This  season I purchased Laura Gellar's Baked Body Frosting in Tahetian Glow and really like it,  Brush is also great.  I use it all over my body and get a natural glow. I like this product.

Honored Contributor

I'm trying to figure it out!  I've never really cared for the results.  I'm sure it's me, not the product.  I see a lot of YTers place it like you would blush and then apply the actual blush over it on the apples of the cheeks, pulling it out towards the hairline.  My complexion is light with blue eyes and brown hair.  I recently bought the perfect face palatte (Too Faced Natural) with two blushes, two bronzers and two highlighters...it's a work in progress Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Yes - usually daily - all seasons - when I'm in casual clothes.

I only use blush if I'm going "out" somewhere - generally only once or twice a week.