Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you watch QVC more or less since the departure...

I watch the Q much less, partially to do with Lisa's departure but it's the same old products over and over. I dislike Logo, that is definitely not my style so I never watch those shows. The Q really needs some new designers and designs. Those sharkbite tops are being done by everyone, shoes and boots are boring. Philosophy, Mally, Perricone are on way too much. They need a complete overhaul. Oh and they need to have better Quality control. I'm getting disgusted of getting defective products or inconsistent sizing.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/7/2015 LipstickDiva said:
On 1/7/2015 twocent said:

I can't understand for the life of me, why a host leaving to pursue greater things in life would cause anyone to watch less.

Do you watch to be entertained by the host, or to shop for items? {#emotions_dlg.confused1} Maybe reality tv would better serve you.

Regardless of why a host left, I don't understand that causing anyone to watch less.

There is a thread in fashion and a poster within the thread asked how many purchases have been made during PMS since Lisa left.

I don't get it. You either like the merchandise enough to order it or not. Why would anyone be ordering stuff based on who the host is? My purchases during PMS prior to Lisa leaving and after have been nothing because the merchandise doesn't appeal to me.

If I like something, I'll buy it. I don't care who the host is. If this was Lisa's choice to leave, which I firmly believe, like you said, why be upset? And why be upset with QVC?

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

It is about the same. Lisa was quite a remarkable host but find no reason to stop watching just because she is no longer with the channel.

Respected Contributor

Definitely won't watch Shawn. So answer is less for PM Programming on Friday pm. YES, I did watch Lisa because I enjoyed the show first and shopping second. The shows were fun and I think most people who watched her would agree.
Regular Contributor

I rarely watch QVC on TV anymore. I see what they are selling on the internet and watch the video presentations on the products that interest me. I have no patience to watch the show and sit through the whole presentation. I can't stand when they have the customers calling in to talk..... I will automatically stop watching even if I like the product. (or I'll fast forward on the video until they hang up) As far as missing LIsa... I loved watching her when she was on. I found her entertaining and funny no matter what she was selling.