Super Contributor

Re: Do you watch QVC more or less since the departure...

Her leaving has no effect on me. She was never one of my favorites.

Valued Contributor

On 1/7/2015 puglet1 said:

I watch less not because of any host departing but because the hosts have become increasingly annoying and the merchandise increasingly boring. I bought lots of stuff many years ago.

I agree!

No thought is worth thinking.....
Trusted Contributor

I try to catch/watch Geller and Mally with whoever hosts with them. Most of these odd ball hosts irritate me. And the old leftover hosts except Rick also make me ill. Too much hmmmm 'ing around, arm waving, speech impediments, posing, posturing, crying about dead friends and family, etc., are impossible to watch. No watching, no shopping. I won, qvc lost.
Frequent Contributor

Far less - never ever watched Lisa
Trusted Contributor

On 1/7/2015 puglet1 said:

I watch less not because of any host departing but because the hosts have become increasingly annoying and the merchandise increasingly boring. I bought lots of stuff many years ago.

I totally agree. Maybe that is why Lisa left. LOL

Respected Contributor

I only watch for an occasional beauty product I may be interested in. Watching will be easier for me, since I didn't care for Lisa's presentations. Can't stand Shawn either! I just want to hear about the product from the vendor, without an obnoxious, interupting, phoney host who feels to draw the attention to herself. Just give me all the details, and stop the acting.

Contributor

way less. It's Wed. afternoon and I haven't watched it all week. I was watching something every day. Dh is happy Smile. That's fine, will start saving money!! Have x-mas gifts to return and then I'm done.

Frequent Contributor

Way less. Miss my Girl, Lisa..

Occasional Contributor

I am watching less, not sure if it's because of Lisa but I certainly miss her. She was by far my favorite female host in the beauty department.

Valued Contributor

Less.
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela