Honored Contributor

Re: Do you watch QVC more or less since the departure...

OMG--let Lisa go---NOTHING she did or said EVER had any impact on any decision for me to watch more or less !

Respected Contributor

I don't care that she left. I watch less because the programming stinks. Same old, same old. And the shipping is outrageous.
Valued Contributor

About the same. I turn on QVC when I am cleaning or decluttering as background noise. I will say that I have not purchased an item from the Q in over a year. Last year there were 2 items on my Christmas wish list which were Q items. This year, nothing. Mainly, there wasn't anything that struck me as really needing or wanting. I will say that the show I tend to enjoy the most is the Shawn accessory show because it has a variety of items from clothing to purses, shoes and jewelry. It was a type of show I didn't think I would like but really do.

Honored Contributor

No difference.

QVC has lost me as a regular viewer because of their repetitious, droning, infomercial-style programming. When I do watch, I'm more interested in a specific vendor, although there are/were a couple of hosts I tune out after a few minutes (lack of vocabulary, constant use of a certain word or phrase, hyperactivity, flights of fancy about going to exotic locales, etc., are a wee bit off-putting for me{#emotions_dlg.laugh}). And I admit I occasionally watch when Alberti's hosting because I like his style of presentation.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

On 1/5/2015 picco said:

A lot less. Sure if the product interests me, I'll tune in, but find after a few minutes I get bored and switch channels. If Lisa was the host, it seemed I would watch the entire show. Just simply enjoyed watching her and how she interacted with the callers, models, camera, etc.

I feel the same, Picco.

Super Contributor

I do not watch based on host. I watch LESS now due to horrible programing( like a zillion hours of VitaMix yesterday and then more hours of selling THAT BED. Electronics is a turn off as well. Who in there right mind would by electronics from QVC??? Lisa or no Lisa makes no difference, in fact, I am enjoying less of her.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Less. I've been watching less over time because the programming and product mix have been deteriorating for quite some time and have reached the point of being downright lousy, but would still tune in to see some of Lisa's shows. With her gone, I'm watching even less than I was before and it seems that pretty soon I won't be watching at all. I can't imagine tuning in strictly for the products because the same products are presented all the time. The hosts very much make a difference. Their presentation styles vary and differ and some are far more watchable and listenable than are others.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Less----don't watch PMS.

Regular Contributor

Less. I used to watch Monday nights and Friday nights just to be entertained. I already knew the content would be the same old things, but was pleasantly surprised at least once in awhile. Now I forget to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

I am watching less and less because of the high shipping and handling not because of Lisa Robinson.